GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jerz

1. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

That pic above might have swayed my decision to buy another MK6
  2. Jerz

18x8 18x9 OZ Pegasus ( South Jersey )

I'm not happy about it, but I am selling my Peg's. They have been refurbished and re-drilled to 5x112. The faces have been chromed dipped and look perfect. Specs: 5x112 (re-drilled) 18x8 et 43 Front 18x9 et 43 Rear Asking $3,000 o.b.o ( will accept stockers plus $$$ ) [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  3. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

13 shots is a pretty decent, alcohol and memories are never a good combination. Unless it's about remember that time I was blasted and broke........ Etc
  4. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

My phone won't let me send a pm, just send me a pm of what you'd be willing to spend on the upper/lower grille and the 2 fogless grilles. Also the front grille has no front plate holes
  5. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

I have the fog grilles too, they do not have the opening for the fogs lights though. I ran it without my fogs
  6. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

I have a Jetta grille from my mkv, I'd sell it for dirt cheap if you pick it up
  7. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Haha I'll be happy to get 1 car there
  8. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Still waiting on tires, damaged my side skirt, and thinking about picking up some bags. I'll be ready for H20, I'm not showing for waterfest. I'll be there though
  9. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Well you missed DJ's nipples ( see above ) other then that not too much
  10. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Very nice
  11. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Haha that Dakota is bad ass, sounds like you've been really busy. Do you have any pics of your SOWO wheels? From what I've seen they have pink centers with polished lips haha, haven't been able to find a actual shot of them
  12. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

I haven't heard any updates on your Jetta, how's it coming along?
  13. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

Nice, it's supposed to cool off bye Saturday.
  14. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

I thought Autozone closed. Ah I love 90+ degree days in jersey. The lovely combination of heat, humidity, and pollution makes me want to jaw anyone that says good morning to me.
  15. Jerz

Off-Topic Chat

I think I've been on bagriders everyday for two weeks pricing out set-ups. It always ends with me about to click add to cart and then closing the window real quick before I spend a gross amount of money.