GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jfabre23

1. J

Vacuum leak?

Hey so I have a stage 2 unitronic 2012 gti apparently when I got the car tuned last year the vacuum at idle was sitting at -22 and now for a couple months it’s it was sitting at -24 but today it hit -26.. I just wanna know has anyone experienced this and if so what could be the problem? Btw I...
  2. J

Best k04 turbo option

Hey guys so I’m stage 2 with Unitronic and Im hoping that some of you could help me out on choosing the right k04 turbo. I have a full 3” CTS turboback exhuast with resonator delete, R8 coils, Forge Bov, neuspeed P flow cold air intake, and Unitronic intercooler.. That’s what I have so far...
  3. J

Fuel smell after fuel pump install

Hey guys I have a 2012 gti 6spd manual. I recently changed my in tank fuel pump about a week ago... and I’ve been experiencing a strong gas smell after pumping gas in my car and the car is running fine.. there’s no rough idling or anything.. so I’m pretty lost on this.. just wondering if anyone...
  4. J

I NEED A TUNE PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey guys I'm actually looking for a good tune for my mk6 gti I only have a intake and cat less downpipe. I'm also stuck in between two tunes which is unitronic and the Cobb AP. I just wanna know which one is really going to give me a bang for my buck and better results with the mods that I have...
  5. J

Annoying vibrations after oem install

So a few months ago I installed BFI motor and transmission mounts and I got crazy vibrations through the cabin so after I put about a 700 miles on the mounts I figured I just change the engine mount and put it back to stock. So I installed the original engine mount (brand new). And I'm still get...