GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmul54

1. jmul54

Has anyone heard of this?

Just read this article and VW getting involved. Whats next? https://www.yahoo.com/autos/s/gm-ford-others-want-working-own-car-illegal-160000229.html
  2. jmul54

Poor Vw polo!!!

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/itch-scratching-elephant-terrifies-occupants-car/ Man could this have been much worse then it ended up.
  3. jmul54

Anyone going to cruisin oc?

Might be wrong thread...anyone going to crusin oc this thursday to sunday in ocmd?
  4. jmul54

Deer Hunter

Its only murder if you dont eat it.
  5. jmul54

Deer Hunter

Put a hitch on and buy a flip rack....its no bigger then a bike rack on the back.
  6. jmul54

Rolling fenders near lehigh valley?

Anyone know of a good reputable shop that rolls fenders in or near the lehigh valley?
  7. jmul54

First time pulled over...some questions.

Dont stress over it. Just pay the fine take the points and watch your speed for a while. I wouldnt waist my time trying to fight it.
  8. jmul54

Ride Height

Ok so i keep seeing everyone putting what there ride height is. I tried looking up what the proper way to measure is but find multiple ways to measure. What is the simplest and most accurate way to actually find out?
  9. jmul54

Anyone have these?

Is anyone using these,deautokey 35w hid kit, looking for some pics and thoughts on,
  10. jmul54

Anyone know their spiders?

It looks like either an orb spider or a goldensilk. Both common spiders for the carolinas.
  11. jmul54

NFL Thread-trash talk away

That's what i was hopeing you meant. Devil i agree about not knowing if the phins can hold on but ill take the way there playing now over any of the past ten seasons ive dealt with as a fan. As good as denver is i really think seatlle is just as good.
  12. jmul54

2 of the 5 3-0 teams are out of it, r u serious? And go dolphins BTW.
  13. jmul54

Phins up....lets go dolphins!!!
  14. jmul54

Need shower tiling suggestions

QUOTE=RoyB;1343824 you mean scrap the tile I got for the shower and go darker? I was going to put a border of sorts right under the cubbies and above the handle. My main concern is the tiles are huge for the shower. I cant even get 3 across I don't think.. No use that tile just get a darker...
  15. jmul54

Need shower tiling suggestions

Use a smaller darker tile and split the walls half way, it gives you a focal point and will also make the shower seem bigger because of the two tone affect. When I worked for a tile company and we did showers, especially smaller style showers this was what we would do. As far as soap scum in the...