GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JohnnieCroat

1. J

FS: APR Carbonio Intake with breather filter '12 GTI

I recently traded in my GTI for a Nissan Rogue if you followed my previous posts that I sold my other items a few weeks ago. Just making a new topic solely for this seeing that this is the only item that didn't sell. I am selling my APR Carbonio Intake with a breather filter. I am located in...
  2. J

'12 GTI Traded. Parting out Carbonio, Magnaflow, LED Tails...

So I posted a week ago that I traded my 2012 GTI for a 2014 Nissan Rogue. I didn't take delivery on the car and I bought the intake and exhaust a little while after. Here we go. I am located in Westchester County, NY. 914 area code. I work in NYC/Queens. I would like to sell these items...
  3. J

Traded in my '12 GTI for a '14 Nissan Rogue...

Weekends are when I usually catch up on things. Yes I know it is two different worlds of cars. The Mazda CX-5 was an option to us, but I have a connection at Nissan. I also wanted to look at the Ford Escape but it's a turbo 4. In NY, it's not $2-3 dollars/tank. 93 is usually 40-50 cents more...
  4. J

Traded in my '12 GTI for a '14 Nissan Rogue...

:confused: So I gave in and traded in my 2012 GTI for a 2014 Nissan Rogue. I knew the salesperson at Nissan since my sister and brother-in-law have bought/referred at least 80 cars from her. I am 27 years old, I had fun when I got the car at 25. But now I need a little more space, AWD...
  5. J

Thinking of selling/trading in my '12 GTI for a BMW 3 series???

So my friend has an M5 and got a 3.28i as a loaner when he got his M5 serviced. I test drove it and seem to like it. Very much refined. My head is starting to tick on making the switch to BMW maybe at the end of the year when they need to get rid of some cars. I bought (financed) my 2012 GTI...
  6. J

FS: Rockford Fosgate AMP and 2 RF 10" in sub box WITH PICS!!!

Happy NYE everyone, I am currently moving into a co-op I bought and I am downsizing from my parents place. For sale I have my sub setup I had in my Chevy Colorado I got rid of in 2009. Bought a 2009 Jetta TDI and now 2012 GTI. As you can tell from the pic of the box the sub came in, I stored...
  7. J

FS: Suzuki and GSXR lighted flat panel graphics

Hello, Thought I would share this with you guys. I have been selling it on other forms of media, but I have access to make lighted flat panel vinyl graphics for pretty much anything but I will start off with a GSXR panel for you guys. The GSXR panels come in a pair of 2 panels and 1 power...
  8. J

Anyone have a spare MAC OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 disc?

Yea, I have that on my windows laptop, just bought it.
  9. J

That was easy! $21.47 with free shipping. Seeing I have a base model Mac, I can't go higher than snow leopard, but it will get me to the itunes update. Thanks MelancholyGypsy!!!
  10. J

I guess I will have to call them, I see them for $50 on eBay. I couldn't find it on the website, just the mountain lion update and snow leopard server. I bought my iMac since my friend got his, and I gave him my leopard disc and it worked on his seeing I bought it about a month after him...
  11. J

Apple doesn't sell Snow Leopard. When I bought my iMac it came with the leopard disc from tiger.
  12. J

Hello, so I got the new iPhone 5 and for it to work with iTunes on my Mac, I need to update iTunes. For me to update iTunes, I need to run Mountain Lion. I have leopard on my Mac and I need Snow Leopard in order to update. Just curious if anyone has it lying around. I will pay for shipping as...
  13. J

What shoes do you wear when washing your vehicle?

I typed in "shoes" in the search and found someone with new rims for their ride. I am just curious, what shoes do you wear then you wash your car? I usually go with my Nike rubber sandals, but when it gets cold, I might have to switch to water shoes. Like Lt. Dan once said, you always need an...
  14. J

No 93 octane in Maine? Labor Day weekend.

Alright fellas. I filled up in Jersey with the last rest area on the Garden State Parkway before entering NY from a job I was doing near Trenton with 93. Made it to my house on the NY/CT then shot right up to Portland, Maine on just under half a tank. LOVE LOVE LOVE the APR stage 1 tune and I...
  15. J

To visit ECS on my way to Ohio or not to?

Crap, I have like $15. LOL, could get some LED bulbs. But yea, Cedar Point is the best. This is our 3rd straight year. Plus we camp in tents down the street at a camp site for $25 for the weekend. Can't beat it. Air mattress in the tent, hahaha.