GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jolebole

1. jolebole

FS: VWR Springs

Hello, I have a set of VWR Springs (front/rear). I installed these springs on my MK7 GTI in May. They are not very practical for my daily commute so I took them off and I am selling them. They have about 2200 miles on them, so practically new. Price is $200. I would prefer local sale so you can...
  2. jolebole

VW GTI OEM Mats

Hello I have two sets of mats from my Mk6 that I don't need. I have a brand new set of carpet mats, never used, still in plastic. I also have the rubber monster mats that I had in my car for 2 years. The driver side mat has some minor wear, but the other three are basically brand new. Here are...
  3. jolebole

Tapatalk mobile app not pushing notifications

Mods, admins? Or should we contact Tapatalk support?
  4. jolebole

If you win the lotto, what cars would you get?

This...because V10 http://youtu.be/lpB1yR9Sz9Y
  5. jolebole

Tapatalk mobile app not pushing notifications

Hi there. Not sure if its the forum setting or the app itself but I'm not getting the subscribed topic notifications on the Tapatalk mobile app. I get the notifications from Golfmk6 forums but not from Golfmk7. I get notifications in my email, but they are not pushed to the tapatalk app. I have...
  6. jolebole

Said goodbye to my Mk6 GTI yesterday

Unfortunately we had to part too early [emoji22] ..I got hit pretty hard. It did protected me very well though. I walked out without a scratch... Just a minor headache.
  7. jolebole

Wheel hub rust

Is there a way to prevent it? I recently installed new wheels and that rust is just ruining the whole picture. :( My car is less then two years old. On the second pic its the front wheel from my girlfriend's Passat. Her's are even worse. The fronts have much more. The rears, not so much. Whats a...
  8. jolebole

Extended warranty advice needed

Hi I bought my 2011 GTI in Jan 2012 with 6k miles on it. Now I have 34k miles and my factory warranty is about to expire. I went to the dealer today to ask about extended and the first thing they offered me is the Platinum coverage (covers all) for $2400, the list price was $3400. So they...
  9. jolebole

Inifinity BassLink

Does anybody has any experience with this sub? Looks like a good value (sub+amp+enclosure). It has great reviews, so I was wondering if anybody has it in the trunk? http://www.crutchfield.com/p_108BASSLIN/Infinity-BassLink.html?tp=114...
  10. jolebole

Weird cracks on front brake rotor after only 8k miles

My car has 8k miles and this is what I noticed few days ago...right front rotor Shot at 2012-02-16 Shot at 2012-02-16 I asked few friends of mine that are into cars (one of them is a mechanic) and they both said that they haven't seen cracks like that on a brake rotor. I called my local VW...
  11. jolebole

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone! First time poster and first time VW owner...and yes its a GTI. I picked a CSG 2011 VW GTI with 6 speed DSG and with all goodies included except the leather seats. I'm so impressed with this car..its beyond words. I'm loving every piece of it. The engine, the power, the DSG (best...