GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jsobo

1. Jsobo

FS: Oem Snowboard Attachment

Only used for one winter and then I sold my car. The attachment is in perfect condition. Pm me if interested. $80 obo + shipping OR you can do local pickup in CNJ. *Only attachment is for sale. Here is a recent pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jsobo

FS: Ecs Tuning street shield skid plate (CNJ)

Less than 5k miles on it. Parting out my car so it must go. It will come with everything needed to mount. Located in Central NJ and willing to drive up to 150 miles to sell if buyer offsets gas price so maybe $10 more. No cracks or bends. Just minor scratches from the plate doing its job...
  3. Jsobo

FS: Oem Gti Monster Mats

SOLD!!!!
  4. Jsobo

WCI MT10 - 1350 obo

SOLD!!!
  5. Jsobo

Part out - Many exterior parts

SOLD
  6. Jsobo

Anyone know where to get these floor mats?

I have searched and turned up nothing. Can anyone identify and tell me a part number for these mats or what site to get them from? Went to two dealerships and they have no clue which mats they are or how to order them. I even gave them the number on the tag and they still don't know. Sent...
  7. Jsobo

OEM stock tail lights, Gti grill, stock side markers

Nothing wrong with these items unless listed. I put on LED tails and shaved my hood so I just wont be needing these items. Stock tails - $120.00 + shipping (very minor scratch on passenger side outer, i can restore the taillights to take the scratch away but $25 would be added to price.) Gti...