GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jstrau8

1. jstrau8

FS- 2011 2DR Black GTI- 26k Miles- APR Stage 2- IL/MI

Up for sale is my 2011 Black 2DR GTI Manual with 26,750 miles on the clock. Only Options for the factory are the sunroof and Touchscreen Radio. Very solid car, but my circumstances are forcing me to sell. I took a new job that offers me a free company car, which is the only reason I am selling...
  2. jstrau8

FS: NIB BFI Stage 1 Torque Arm Insert $30

I have a stage 1 torque arm insert from BFI that I have never installed. Comes with everything necessary to install this. I am looking to get $30 shipped for it via PayPal. Thanks.
  3. jstrau8

FS: Forge Diverter Valve Spacer

Well I tried it out for about 3k miles, and the sound isn't quite for me. It is in perfect condition, but I can't include the extended screws because they are on my car now, so you will have to pick those up at your local hardware store on the cheap. I never lost boost with it, which is probably...
  4. jstrau8

Quick Review: APR Front and Rear Sway Bars

I took my car in today to get a few things worked on, including my leaking exhaust, and most notably to have my new APR front and rear sway bars installed. I took it in today at 9 am, and didn't get my car back until about 4, but that was because of the custom fabrication I got done on my...
  5. jstrau8

Need help putting rear view back on

Ok so I didn't know this was such a problem until I looked into it, but apparently putting the rear view back on to the ball joint lever is hard. Like I've been trying to do it for two hours hard. Anybody have any suggestions? I've read every thread on google about the subject and I just can't...
  6. jstrau8

The Official Gun Thread

Nice^^^ I am assembling my stag arms AR now, should have the whole thing done around Xmas. I'm pretty excited for it
  7. jstrau8

What is on your Christmas list?

Just bought my lower receiver and lower parts kit for my AR build, I'm gonna build the lower this weekend :) The GF is buying me the upper for Xmas, and then it's time to save up for sights. I really want a nice ACOG but the prices are a mega deterrent
  8. jstrau8

Who is the King/Queen of the Trolls?

Well if you look at the ethnicity of "African American" you can see that one is American first, and traces heritage back to African. When one is born in America, or identifies with America over all else, it comes second, and then comes your families heritage, which in this example is African. So...
  9. jstrau8

Which iphone 5 case?

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/salmanaz/5152364/vw_volkswagen_automotive_beatle_sticker_bomb_iphone_case_5/design/accessories/cases/cell_phone here it is guys I just found where the case mentioned above is. Very reasonable I will be buying one now
  10. jstrau8

Postwhore Query: What will happen when I hit 30K posts??

Yep it's just like the PS store on a ps3 if you have one. You can store a credit card or use Playstation gift cards an what not or redeem codes through an app version that is preloaded on all vitas. It's very easy. With a decent connection on wifi you can download a game in an hour. Also, you...
  11. jstrau8

Yes very nice I will be getting COD also. Should be great on the go to just play some matches while waiting in lobbies and such. Yes you download them after purchasing or you can rent them for like 2 weeks for around $5 and then they expire after those two weeks or whatever the time is. I was...
  12. jstrau8

I like it a lot actually, it is well worth the price to me as it really is a Playstation mixed with a tablet. Honestly, I'm not sure about flash but I believe there is from what I remember. The other nice thing is that it uses external flash memory so you can keep buying more and more memory as...
  13. jstrau8

I have the vita 3G and it's awesome. I would get it if I were you gunkata
  14. jstrau8

Snor'eastercane Sandy

Just wish I knew what to expect when I see it so I don't look like an ass when I break down in LGA parking lot lol
  15. jstrau8

Snor'eastercane Sandy

My thoughts exactly. I hope that the water in that lot is either a foot high or 10 feet high and nothing in between. An R would be a nice consolation for me right now