GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by KaiSTrikes_MKVI

1. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Meet the 439 WHP BRZ/FRS

I do not understand why the BRZ/FRS needs so much power, cuz I will buy it and instead of adding ALOT more HP I say better wheels/tires and make the car handle even better. Its like a POWER slide vs a breaking drift.. GT-R vs AE86 ... kinda deal ...
  2. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Suburu BRZ/Scion FR-S?

I sat in the back seat of a Subaru BRZ, I had just enough head room but my feet was buried( pinched ) since I had the front seats all the way down unadjusted from when I was sitting in the front. The back seats of the FRS/BRZ is only good for small kids/ or people of smaller stature ( myself...
  3. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Bay Area proposes per mile tax

the above article sounds all crazy but in reality it already exist, because each gallon of gas /diesel you pump has TAX laced in already. so technically every mile you drive you are being taxed on due to the fact that the fuel needed for your vehicle to be driven is taxed.
  4. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

What the hell is up with 2007-2011 Civic SI resale values?

Slightly older Civics like the 2008 one had Enkei RPF01 is better and the current civic looks like garbage.
  5. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

40k DSG TDI service ?

I live in San Francisco, which dealership in the Bay Area is the best place to take my vehicle for 40K (DSG) service ? I was going to trade my vehicle in but now I chosen to stick it out with my TDI. I can go back Serramonte VW ? Royal VW in SF , drive to hayward WinnVw , I am just trying to...
  6. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

2013 Genesis 2.0T Performance figures

those are some NICE numbers, BUT I saw this car in person . . . but I just can't stand how it looks with all the lights and whatnot looking all BUSY up in the front. If a person can get around the looks and like the new Gen Coupe it can be quite the bargain.
  7. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Subaru BRZ Coupe Review by C&D (brother to the Scion FR-S)

Some people got their cars early because of where they live, People in SoCal and Seattle got cars early due to being so close to the port where the cars come in. and those who got their cars probably pre-ordered on March 1st at 9AM... Others like myself (who waited a week or so to pre-order)...
  8. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

1626.1 miles in one tank

i average 400-420 miles before i fill up, trip meter tells me i got 100 miles left. i averaged 35mpg or so after 30k miles of driving. I drive pretty conservatively, and had I driven more aggressively I am sure I would of gotten 25mpg or so like someone posted with their TDI (if I were to peel...
  9. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

One reason I wont even touch the V6 Mustang is because it'll be forsaken as a rental car special (like it is now), but the BRZ/FRS on the other hand will NOT.
  10. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

works for me at least I am pretty sure it'll run on 91 octane , because thats all we got here in the Bay Area, and I wont call the back seats un-useable because for folks of smaller stature it'll work just fine. I've seen pictures of kids in the back seat, JDM girls and Asian people in...
  11. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

All I know Is(from FT86club.com's forum) that there is to be an onslaught of FR-S / BRZ products already in the pipe line from ALOT of people OEM/after market. The only thing left to do is wait it out. heck I pre-ordered the car even without seeing it in real life. :w00t:
  12. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Toyota/Scion will have TRD super charger , TRD intake/exhaust as 2013 comes around, and I expect good things from Subaru's STI department as well. Personally my first mod will be to remove stock antenna with shark fin one.
  13. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Yupz, I plan on either a TRD intake / TRD exhaust on the BRZ lol or STI intake / STI exhaust on the BRZ , but then again 3rd parties will do if the price is right. and along with lighter wheels (RPF01) and slightly better tires(Conti DW) To you GTI drivers out there 200HP NA will be low, but I...
  14. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Now the only thing left is a Fifth Gear shoot out or Top gear review, in the mean time the latest thing to do is tracking the ship which is transporting the cars last track in YOKOHAMA... http://marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?MMSI=432817000
  15. KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Honda Concept C

Ugly front end