GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by keisuke_z

1. K

Good Downpipe (Canadian 500$)

I've had the HPA downpipe for around 6 years and I absolutely love it. I also did the custom tune at the same time. If you can squeeze your budget a little higher I'd say it'd be worth it!
  2. K

OEM vs Replica LED Tail Lights - A comparison

A bit late to reply here, but I've had Ed's reps in the dark cherry since I bought my R in 2012, and they are doing perfectly fine. That's with daily driving and use every day for the past 8 years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. K

FS: OEM Golf R / GTI tail lights

FS: Stock Halogen Golf/GTI/R Tail Lights Selling original halogen tail lights from my 2012 Golf R. Like-new - were only on the car less than a month before I swapped them out. To clarify: these are not the euro LED tails. These are the stock halogens. Good if you've got stockers and an errant...
  4. K

Stock intake cover piece

Has anyone here had an issue with the cover in the intake falling off? It's held in with just 2 clip tabs and is a pretty poor design, so I was debating whether to just zip tie the replacement in. :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

FS: APR Downpipe

Hi folks, Looking to sell my APR downpipe - it was part of a full RSC TBE system, and the cat-back has been sold separately. Looking for $300 obo. Local to Vancouver only, please! Pics: PM me your offers please! I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and want to get rid of this ASAP! Definitely...
  6. K

FS: Pirelli Pzero Nero Tires

Looking to sell the stock Pirelli all-seasons that came with my Golf R. They are Pirelli Pzero Nero 225/40/18 tires and I had them on for about 3/4 of a year before swapping them off for winter rubber. Condition is pretty good - please see photos for tread remaining. Please note that I'm...
  7. K

Pic request: Neuspeed Rse14 on stock suspension?

Hi guys, I'm on the fence between the Rse12s in hyper black and the Rse14 for my summer setup. I'm still running stock suspension and don't plan to lower anytime soon... and was wondering if anyone's got a similar setup so I could get an idea of how it looks? Everyone on the Rse12/14 group buy...
  8. K

FS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" 16GB wifi-only

Hi folks, I realize that I just don't use my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 enough to justify keeping it around (and would rather put the cash into LED tails) so posting it up for sale here in case anyone's interested. It's about a year old, bought it for $400 brand new from BestBuy just across the...
  9. K

Feeler: Stock R tires (Pirelli)

Hi folks, I'm contemplating whether to swap the factory 18" Pirelli P-zero nero all-seasons off my R rims for winter tires and then getting a dedicated summer set later on in the year. Anyone (local to Vancouver) interested in a set of 225/40/18 Pirelli's? They have 11,xxx kms on them of...
  10. K

Glove box latch

Just wondering... did the anyone's R come with a chrome glove box latch? It's a pretty small and trivial thing... but it was a nice touch on my GTI.. or yet another cost saving measure? :iono: