GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by koas_005

1. K

Play video from USB on MDI on RNS-510

Hi Guys, I was wondering if you can play video from a USB stick plugged into the MDI interface ? I have tried it and it says - No Audio Files, which leads me to believe it will not. I do however see a greyed out "Video" button but have no idea how to access it. Is there a crack ? Thanks! Nick
  2. K

VagCom Tweaks

Hi Guys, interested to see what Vagcom tweaks you have done or that work in the Aussie spec car. I just picked up my MK6 GTI and want to see what to do. A couple that i want to do are : 1. Disable seat belt Chime (it drives me crazy). Also, has anyone successfully made the DVD work in...
  3. K

Bluefin ECU

Hi, I am about to take delivery of my new Mk6 GTI and was wondering whether its worth upgrading to a Bluefin ECU. I was thinking of a stage 2 which I assume provides the most power etc. A couple of questions. 1. I use my car for daily driving - as such, is the car still ok for daily driving...
  4. K

BlueTooth Recommendation

Hi Guys, I have just ordered my new GTI which I expect to take delivery in 4 weeks. I chose not to buy the factory Bluetooth as it was about $2K and no salesperson could give me details of what it is capable of. As such, I am now in the market for a bluetooth kit and was looking for advise on...