GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by kweb288

1. K

Nuespeed turbo discharge pipe and charge pipe

Ok so I have a couple pieces from nuespeed that I want to sell together and not split!! First is the charge pipe retailing for $189 and second is the turbo discharge pipe for $250. These pieces are in perfect condition with minor scratches. Roughly 10k miles not that putting miles on these...
  2. K

Apr stage 1 intake

I have an apr stage 1 intake with an extra filter all clean and ready to go!!! Perfect condition, clean with no cracks or scratches! Selling my car so no need for the intake anymore. $245+ shipping I had this up for sale last week, but sale fell through due to guy getting in a car accident...
  3. K

Boost gauge and pod

Off of my 2011 GTI, boost gauge and pod along with apr boost great condition, selling because I'm going to be trading the car in. $120+shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. K

APR stage 1 2011 gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. K

APR stage 1 2011 gti

Perfect condition, no cracks, and also comes with an extra filter. For local pick up I am located in Janesville wi. Otherwise buyer pays shipping, PayPal fees. Any questions let me know asking $250
  6. K

2011 gti 83,xxx miles

Hey folks! It's that time to sell my gti :-( and get a more family oriented car.... I bought this brand new, and have kept up all maintenance through Volkswagen. Mostly highway miles on the car as I commute around 45+ miles 1 way to work. Interior is in great condition with no visible wear...
  7. K

Sparco rims+Bridgestone blizzaks

They say LM-60 on them
  8. K

H&R ultra lows

Have a set of ultra lowes off of a mark5 gti, that I had on my mark6 gti with no problem of fitment what so ever. No need for the coil overs any more as Im returning to stock to eventually sell here soon. Worked well! Only problem is 1 strut is blown out :-( you can easily get a replacement...
  9. K

Sparco rims+Bridgestone blizzaks

Hey guys, have a set of Sparco 17" rims from my 2011 gti for sale wrapped in Bridgestone blizzaks tires, great for cutting through those snowy conditions. Tires are 225/45r17. Probably get 2-3 more winters out if the tires (depending on how much you drive). Rims are in perfect condition with no...
  10. K

used ultra lowes

I have a set of used H&R ultra lowes with a blown out front driver side strut. (which you can replace, I decided to go a different rout with the car so selling the set). If you are interested a replacement strut cost roughly $364 and you can ask Richard at 360-332-7018. Part number is 48 17...
  11. K

ECS drive train mount kit?

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Engine/Mount/ES6178/ Hey guys, just seeing if anyone on here has the complete drivetrain mount kit that ECS offers for the mark 6, with the pendulum mount, trans mount, and engine mount... Just looking for if you felt a difference, (good bad)...
  12. K

any one with Neuspeed front splitter

So looking to see if anyone has the neuspeed front splitter for the GTI. like pictures :-)
  13. K

spoilers

Just seeing if anyone out here has any good looking after market spoilers for the Mark 6?
  14. K

2011 blue GTI 6spd

Hey guys, Selling my 2011 VW gti! she was a blast, but due to all the citi driving and traffic I put up with I would LOVE to get an automatic! Right now the car is sitting JUST below 60,000 at 59,329 miles (still dialed so number will go up slightly). All stock, got a little creative with the...
  15. K

Stage 2 APR intake

Stage 2 intake, like new no scratches $165+shipping. partg out car $250 new http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Engine/Intake/ES1843902/