2. lawbench191

3 Words ONLY

and pushed it
  3. lawbench191

What was your last car?

2003 Mini Cooper
  4. lawbench191

Autocross Camera Mounts for my GTI MK VI

I want to buy a camera mount for my GTI to go inside of the car between my front seats. Please tell me where to purchase one of these or any other suggestions about camera mounts. Thanks Greg Blanton
  5. lawbench191

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

Myrtle Beach SC United Gray 2011 Mark VI. Member of Division 79 South Carolina SCCA.Check out GTI South Carolina on Facebook at: [URL="http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_196088673735242"]
  6. lawbench191

GTI Mark VI SCCA Autocross Questions

I have run autocross in a standard Mini Cooper for several years. I just purchased my new GTI Mark VI and plan to autocross it in the coming weeks. Two things I would like to ask for those who already are autocrossing their Mark V and Mark VI's. As far as a Street Autocross tires what would you...
  7. lawbench191

I'm so ...

I cannot wait to autocross my new GTI MarkVI in about three weeks.
  8. lawbench191

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

I really liked the new 2010 GTI when I saw that model come out. I owned a 2003 Mini Cooper which I autocrossed. Due to severe transmission problems with the Mini (Second one failed at 115,000) I was considering purchasing a new Mini "S". But my disappointment in the BMW product led me to look at...
  9. lawbench191

Myrtle Beach SC Autocross and meets.

Just bought a 2011 GTI Mark VI which I plan to Autocross in the new year. If any of you are interested in joining our local MB SCCA chapter to autocross your GTI let me know. Also would like to set up GTI meet in MB area maybe this summer.