GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by lllechrizll

1. lllechrizll

lost my KW v1 receipt

I don't remember my receipt having my serial number of my KW. I bought it through ecs way back in like 2013. For some reason when I called them and tried to pull up my order history, it only went back to 2015. FML
  2. lllechrizll

lost my KW v1 receipt

So both of my rear KW v1 struts are blown and I lost my receipt to claim warranty work for it. Can someone please forward me their KW v1 receipt so I can get mine repaired? Thanks!
  3. lllechrizll

Need ECM Pinout

Hey does anyone have the ECM pinout? having trouble finding the right wire
  4. lllechrizll

ECM Question. Help!

So after throwing parts at my car trying to fix a problem. My tuner shop tells me that I most likely have a bad ecu. He said my options are to buy a new ecu for around 1600 and is backed ordered in the states, which will be ordered from Germany instead. Or to find a used ECU and reprogram it...
  5. lllechrizll

Wtb oem dmfw and pressure plate

Looking for new or great Condition dmfw and presure plate.
  6. lllechrizll

Wtb wheel spacers 10/15 mm

Wtb H&R wheel spacer 10mm front and 15mm rear with extended bolts. msg me
  7. lllechrizll

Cant shift into gears after clutch install

Over this weekend I replaced my clutchmaster fx400 with a fx350. After resurfacing the flywheel and re-installing everything, i went through the gears when the car was on jacks and it worked fine. But after it was on the ground, i could not shift into any gear except 3rd. Even that was hard to...
  8. lllechrizll

Mk6 gti usp ss clutch line fs

Brand new mk6 gti usp ss clutch line fs. $45 shipped!
  9. lllechrizll

Motive power bleeder

Hey, i am going to flush my brake fluid on my mk6 gti this weekend using a motive power bleeder and i have a couple of questions. 1) on the motive bleeder website it says do not exceed 15 psi, but ive read on this web site to use 30 psi. what is the correct psi? 2) do i need the ignition on to...
  10. lllechrizll

Trouble shifting out of 1st

yesterday while driving back from the beach in my mk6 gti, i had trouble shifting out of first gear. It was about a 70 mile drive. I had to kind of force it to second gear. There was no grinding on the gears or anything so i assume it is not the synchro. After letting the engine cool over night...
  11. lllechrizll

Looking for clutch install in NC

Hi, i am looking for a reputable shop located near goldsboro/raleigh, that will install my aftermarket clutch,flywheel, and throw out bearing on my mk6 gti for around $500.
  12. lllechrizll

Moved to different fourm
  13. lllechrizll

Hi, i am looking for a reputable shop located near goldsboro/raleigh, that will install my aftermarket clutch,flywheel, and throw out bearing on my mk6 gti for around $500.
  14. lllechrizll

Wtb- Euro cup holder & bottle opener

Wtb new/mint euro cup holder and bottle opener for $70 shipped!