GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ltldevl

1. ltldevl

Euroswitch: no side markers and parking lights?

Does anyone know if there is a way to have only the citylights come on with euroswitch on the parking lights selection? This assumes the DRLs are already disabled using VAGCOM.
  2. ltldevl

Budget of ~$35,000 for a DD. What to buy?

Give her yours and by an R :)
  3. ltldevl

Incorrectly VAGCOM'd the LEDs?

Has anyone seen this: With the LED R Brake lights, when the headlights are on, only the hatch lights illuminate. The outter ones stay dark. When applying the break, the outter ones light up (twice as bright as the hatch lights). I understand that all 4 are not supposed to light up but when...
  4. ltldevl

VAGCOM video playback while in motion

Anyone know if it is possible using VAGCOM to unlock the lock of video playback when the car is in motion? I couldn't find it in this forum and couldn't find an answer on any other forum.
  5. ltldevl

Stock GTI MKVI 6 speed VS 2 Lancer Ralliarts

Just cruising along minding my own business on the way home from work, when I see a pair of Lancer's come up my rear end. I noticed some traffic clearing ahead of me so I decide to down shift to 2nd (was going around 60 clicks). I take a large pull on the first one leaving the second one way...
  6. ltldevl

Using the 6 disk changer?

Does anyone know how I load a second disk into the in dash changer? Do I simply just insert another disk into the slot? I can't seem to find any info myself on this. It must be really obvious but I cN't seem to figure it out.
  7. ltldevl

What was your last car?

2000 Prelude Type SH, White