GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mark_seis_jsw

1. M

Black Mirror Caps MK6 Golf

125$ shipped
  2. M

Silver Trim GTI Window Controls

Silver Trimmed Window Controls from a 4 door GTI Upgrade your black controls on your Golf. Pretty sure these work with MK5s and JSWs as well $100 Pics
  3. M

Work Meister S1 3P

Set of fully refinished 3 piece Works Specs 18x8.5 et 40 1.5" lips 18x9.5 et 45 2.5" lips Custom Paint: House of Kolors Purple Pavro Al 57.1mm Hub Rings included 5x112 Tires Nitto Neo Gen 205/40 and 225/40 Tires have about 200 miles on them so basically new $3000.00 Parting...
  4. M

Custom Grilles, valances + Moar

*All front pieces will only fit GTIs* Prices are shipped Gloss Black Lower Grille, Gloss Black Fog Grilles with honeycomb delete and solid fill, Gloss Black Lower Grille Insert, Golf MK6 Upper Grille ($500.00 plus trade for your stock GTI upper Grille, Lower Grille Insert, and Fog Grilles)...
  5. M

what are you buying for black friday?

Bought a strut spreader triple square protecta series sockets for wheel removal 20 lug bolts and a few stickers. I just can't do the waiting outside thing anymore online or nothing
  6. M

What kind of dog do you have?

I have a Yorkshire terrier named Layla 6.5 lbs of perfection And a Tibetan Terrier named Guinness
  7. M

2013 Genesis coupe

The problem I have with all these KDM vehicles is that they are claiming certain MPGs and power numbers and every test I've seen puts them short. Maybe under perfect conditions at the crank they are getting a number, but real world application seems to keep putting them well behind their paper #'s
  8. M

2013 Audi s3

I can't see it being that much more than an R compare loaded GTIs to loaded A3s
  9. M

Hyundai Veloster?

The crz sucks for fuel Eco bc our govt says it has to be tested in regular mode as opposed to econo mode. I love the veloster I think the car is sexy quite a few cool features. It's probably because the GTI styling is safe but I love stuff that's more love it / hate it lately
  10. M

Forza 4

Baller stätus
  11. M

WTB: MKVI GTI Interior covers

Looking for either a set of front seat covers or the rear seat cover. *GTI Cloth only* Thanks :)
  12. M

Forza 4

Just bought an Xbox for this
  13. M

Forza 4

I need an xbox :foreveralone:
  14. M

Golf/JSW Votex Lip

Black Uni all hardware included $200.oo plus whatever shipping is going to cost I'd assume around $50 or so. Scraped on the absolute bottom as you can see from the craptastic iphone night pic, once it's mounted you'd pretty much have to lay on the ground and look under the car to see it...