GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mgomes89

1. M

Toyota "Quality"

Toyota is notorious for crap like that! my moms transmission has been acting weird for months now and about 2 months ago she went to the dealer to have them look at it they said it needed some replacement parts...they made an appointment for last month...she went in to get the job done and they...
  2. M

96 toyota - 1 2010 mk6 - 0 =(

jus got my front end ripped off by some lady who was on her fone!!! :mad0259: so much for the redone front end :mad: pics to follow 2mrw morning... :cry:
  3. M

Check engince light!!! :confused:

so last night my check engine light came on. i shut my car off turned it back on and the light went away. this morning on my way to work the light came on again and i did the same thing as last night. i shut it off and turned on multiple times with the light always staying on. :yikes: did...
  4. M

Golf 6 Military Pers

usmc tactical network systems tech
  5. M

8.9 earthquake in Japan

did anyone see the footage of the whirlpool of the coast? :eek: :( http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/03/11/vo.whirlpool.earthquake.nhk
  6. M

Honest Opinion Plz?!

i posted earlier about looking bbs lms but dnt have money so that idea is on hold. so i am stuck between the p2spec p511, p515, and alzor 623. i have a black mk6. opinions and criticisms appreciated. thanx guys!
  7. M

WHEELS HELP!!!

so i have been looking into getting new wheels for my car. i realli like the look of bbs lms but being that i dnt have 4k to readily available i was wondering if anyone knew any other wheels with a similar look that have a good quality for about 1600...i have been looking into euro specs and...
  8. M

What was your last car?

old car: came off of an 07 jetta 2.5 wolfsburg edition reason: got a decent job...fell in love as soon as i drove it!!!! haha i absolutely love this car! so much fun to drive