GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by micah360

1. micah360

fog light bulbs (stock and Nokya yellows)

both sets are sold. I have a set of slightly used OEM fog light bulbs from a 2010 GTI (pulled from the car at about 2,000 miles). $15 shipped. I have a set of NEW Nokya yellow bulbs for sale. These have never been installed. $18 shipped. Or take both sets for $25 shipped! Paypal only.
  2. micah360

Adam or MCA from the Beastie boys has just died

fucking sad shit man...
  3. micah360

stock catback from my 2010 GTI - Colorado

I have a stock catback exhaust system off my 2010 VW GTI. It's in perfect condition and was used maybe 3,000 miles. $125 picked up in Centennial Colorado. Here's a photo of it (both tips are wrapped up to protect the chrome, but only one is shown wrapped in the photo).
  4. micah360

Homebrewers Unite!

nice... I was just thinking about selling my setup... maybe I'll just brew another batch first then see. It is pretty fun... time consuming, but fun. I did a Kolsch last year that was really tasty. Yum.... I just went to the Great American Beer Fest here in Denver a couple months back...
  5. micah360

tire pressure sensors from my 2010 GTI

SOLD I'm selling all four tire pressure sensors (TPMS) out of my 2010 GTI. $85 shipped priority mail with tracking number (paypal only). Part number is 1KO 907 255C
  6. micah360

tire pressure sensors from my 2010 GTI

SOLD I'm selling all four tire pressure sensors (TPMS) out of my 2010 GTI. $85 shipped priority mail with tracking number (paypal only). Part number is 1KO 907 255C
  7. micah360

Best Craigslist ad ever?

don't forget that hippies suck and "b*tches love orange" :)
  8. micah360

Why the Touran don't come to N.A??

yes... the new routan has the 3.6 pentastar.
  9. micah360

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN VAGCOM USB cable

SOLD Genuine Ross-Tech micro-can usb cable in excellent working condition. I think I've tweaked all the things I wanted to and there's some other toys that I've bought on the credit card that I need to pay off, so I think I will sell it (probably regret it, but oh well)...
  10. micah360

DATR

Dubs Along The Rockies.com August 21st, 2011 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Unser Racing (NW of I-25 exit 216A) Free to show any European Car! Registration will be on-site, the day of the event. Trophies for the top 3 in each class. See the Unser Racing website for indoor kart racing prices Official...
  11. micah360

VANITY PLATE

U 13ITCH
  12. micah360

VANITY PLATE

If that was your Grandpa's plate then get that too. That's awesome.
  13. micah360

VANITY PLATE

from the VW Golf Wikipedia page: "The Golf name is derived from the German word for Gulf Stream – and the period in its history when VW named vehicles after prominent winds, including also the Passat (after the German word for Trade wind), Jetta (after the Jet stream), Bora (after Bora) and...
  14. micah360

Self defense items in the GTI?

:lol: