GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK05-HJ09

1. MK05-HJ09

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

This captures it pretty well. They seem larger on the road.
  2. MK05-HJ09

Saw a Mini Cooper Countryman - HE BIG!

I haven't driven one or anything, they look pretty good on the road. I will say that the size of the rear emblem is practically an oxymoron, a badge that large reading "MINI".
  3. MK05-HJ09

the car the GTI replaced

WOW... nice car man, seriously. The GTI is a great car, but man, that sucks you had to part with that beauty.
  4. MK05-HJ09

The Picture Game

5. MK05-HJ09

The Picture Game

6. MK05-HJ09

Whats your occupation?

Registered Bentley service technician, I also service Rolls-Royce (pre BMW.) Formerly a VW service tech, that's where I caught the GTI bug. I was the lucky one who got to prep (and road test!!!:happyanim:) the first Mk5 GTI, Mk5 R32, and Mk5 Rabbit at my dealership, I knew I wanted one then.
  7. MK05-HJ09

Golf MKVII Unveiled

Makes me wonder how long they'll stick with the current MkVI bodystyle.
  8. MK05-HJ09

Gunther VW?

I'm flying down to S. Florida tomorrow morning for training, I don't have anywhere to be until Monday AM, thinking about stopping in and seeing this dealership, maybe buying some cool GTI schwag for my new car. It's about a 20 minute drive from where I'll be, is it worth going and checking it out?
  9. MK05-HJ09

My mkvi GTI is on its way!

Just received word from the dealer that my gti is at the port of Houston! I should have it either Friday or Saturday!:happyanim:
  10. MK05-HJ09

MKVI Questions....

Ok, I have a few different questions I'd like answered by current GTI owners, and rather than start a bunch of threads, I thought maybe I'd attempt to combine them. I have hammered out a deal on the GTI spec'd as listed in my sig line that should arrive week after next. I spent a lot of time...