GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MK6Chris

1. M

MK7 P3 Gauge

Hey everyone, I have my P3 Digital Vent Gauge for sale. I sadly had to trade my Mk7 in due to buying a new house blah blah. It's only a month old and installed. $360 shipped. Posting this and have pics of it installed when I was doing some 0-60 pulls :p , I'll Update with it uninstalled soon...
  2. M

Stereotypical Parking Shoot/ CW Progress :P

Hilton Parking garage. There was a completely empty section and couldn't help but snap a few pics. This car is really growing on me! Slowly but surely modding cleanly and tastefully ( I think ) next up is full turbo back, not sure what to do with that and then coilovers. Time will tell, and my...
  3. M

Fabric Gloss Embossed Badge

So I made these at work on one of my demo floor models. UV printed on adhesive backed fabric and gloss embossed. I also reverse printed on acrylic and cut out the clear negative space and adhered to rear of car. :p I thinks it's clean and stock looking mod for our interiors for those with the...
  4. M

GTO to GTI Hey All!

Recently picked up a 12' Candy White MK6 GTI. I owned a 06 GTO for about 7 years.. 140k miles later it came time to trade in.. It needed almost $4k in work done I just couldn't afford let alone cringing at the mileage at a daily driver. That said I am IN LOVE with the GTI! Fantastic little car...