GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mk6uccess

1. M

FS: New H&R Sport Springs Lower Price

FS: New H&R Sport Springs NEW LOWER PRICE Hey guys, I bought these off of a fellow forum member and they're brand new and I decided to go another route suspension wise and I decided to sell them! I am hoping to get $150 for them plus shipping (I'm open to pick up to save you shipping costs...
  2. M

Weird Sounds After Installing AWE Exhaust

Hey guys, About a month ago I got my AWE Tuning cat back exhaust installed on my 2.5. Whenever I drive the car after it's been sitting for a while (like going to work in the morning or going home), it makes a weird rattle or like "warble warble garble" noises, like the normal exhaust note...
  3. M

WTB: APR Carbonio 2.5 BRACKET ONLY

Hi there, I recently purchased an APR Carbonio for my Golf 2.5 and it's missing the bracket so I was looking for one or a solution just so I can have a complete install. Thanks!
  4. M

Head Unit Dilemma

Hello all, I'm interested in installing a new head unit in my car mainly for Bluetooth and touchscreen controls and later maybe a backup camera. I inquired a couple of places and the cheapest I can find is $633 with a Pioneer head unit, installation, harness etc. The unit has Bluetooth, backup...
  5. M

Camber, Offset, Fitment...?

Hey there, I read the thread in this sub forum which details the wheel fitment information but I could not understand things that well at all, I felt like I need someone to explain it to me since most of the words don't make sense. Call me stupid but I couldn't! I see the words but I can't...
  6. M

Cold Air Intake Concerns

Hello there, I live in South Texas and it rains like hell sometimes and that causes BIG puddles of rain to form. I read a long time ago that Cold Air Intakes could possibly pose a threat to the engine due to the water from rain and puddles being sucked in through the intake so I was wondering...
  7. M

Dash/Accent Vinyl

Hey there, I was wondering if you guys know of a way to cover the accents in the car with vinyl or if there were pre made vinyl for the parts around the gear shifter and stuff. I basically want to vinyl wrap the middle of my dash around the radio thing/ a/c controls and the accents around the...
  8. M

Place to get suspension installed in The Woodlands/North Houston

Hey there, I bought some springs for my car and I was wondering if anyone know a place near The Woodlands TX. I tried a place and they quoted me $480 cause it'd take 5 hours or so. I thought that was a lot but maybe I'm wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!! Rafi
  9. M

GTi style side skirts..

Hey all, I really like that black side trim/skirt that the Golf MK6 GTI has and I went looking around and found these...
  10. M

To lower the car with Eibach..

Hey all, I want to lower my car a tiny bit and was wondering if the springs are all I will need for it? I saw these Eibach's http://performance-suspension-eibach.shptron.com/p/sportline-kit-set-of-4-springs-3 after doing some research and they seem to offer a modest drop for not that bad of a...
  11. M

Where to find reliable place?

Hey all, I was wondering what kind of place I can look for that can install a screen/bluetooth etc into my car. I live near north Houston but I was hoping to find some widely known place so I can make the best of my purchase. Thank you all very much! Rafi
  12. M

Eurojet for 2.5...

Hey everyone, I read a few threads and the sticky and also used the search to learn a few things about the car but I'm still very overwhelmed by everything so I was hoping someone could help me out with a couple of questions I have. Firstly, I see a lot of people favor the Eurojet exhaust for...
  13. M

Martini Racing Stripes

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew how I can get Martini Racing stripes for my Golf MK6 5 door? I was thinking someone on the forums may be custom printing stuff like that or similar to that or if there was any kind of way possible o get some Martini Racing stripes going down the sides and...
  14. M

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey guys, been a member here for a little while but so scared/confused to post in the wrong place but finally managed to make a post. I got a 2013 Golf 2.5 as my first car (paying it off myself, in my dads name) and have a crap load of question and knowledge needing to be gained in regards to...