GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mkvince

1. mkvince

If dealership damage your car while in service...

So what came out in the end? You decide to leave it the way it is? My paintless dent repair guy was able to fix it back to 95%, but every time I look at it carefully, the imperfection drives me nuts. Especially when it's done by somebody else. Here's a picture of the damage.
  2. mkvince

I don't have carfax signed up. I don't think mine is in carfax because I didn't have it repainted yet. If the dealership fixed yours using their insurance, it will appear on the carfax as accident.
  3. mkvince

No lol. I no longer have the GTI (look at my sig). I have a BMW X3 now.
  4. mkvince

It's right at the body line, and my PDR guy spent over 2 hours on it and couldn't get it back to 100%. I had great experience with him before so it's not his skill but rather than location and the nature of the dent. The manager of the dealership offered to have it painted. I had other...
  5. mkvince

Most dealerships don't have bodyshop. They usually have a contracted external bodyshop that works with them. After a series of horrible experience, I won't bring my car back there anyways. Thanks for mentioning about the carfax part. So I guess pushing for a new car is too farfetched...
  6. mkvince

There's a situation and would like to ask you guys for inputs. You have a new car that you just bought from the dealership a month ago. At 500 miles, some minor stuff went wrong, and you decided to take it back to the dealership to have it checked out. While it's there, they dented the door ...
  7. mkvince

Early Lease Return Question

My car residual at lease end is 27,800, a good price for a less than 2 year old Evo.
  8. mkvince

It's different when you go from a lease to another lease, also from one brand to another. I'm going from a lease to buying. I'm getting X3 M-sport. The BMW dealership is giving me a great price and they will pay the remaining balance of the lease. Off course, it's already calculated in their...
  9. mkvince

I love the car but it gets tiring driving it everyday. The SUV I get is somewhat sporty so it's not too bad. I'm not buying an SUV from Mitsu. Going German!
  10. mkvince

^ The insurance
  11. mkvince

Sorry because this is non-VW related. I just need some inputs from leasing experts. I plan to buy an SUV so I want to return my Evo early. I still have 4 more payments on the lease. I plan to pay the remaining payments and return the car. Just got off the phone with a Mitsu rep. They told...
  12. mkvince

MkVIII GTI to get 10-speed dual-clutch gearbox

Cars are getting more and more speed nowadays. 4,5,6,8,9,10, etc...All of a sudden, CVT makes a lot of sense now ;)
  13. mkvince

2015 ATS-V revealed.

Damn...those Accord wheels! :D