GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mobilecooltech

1. mobilecooltech

626 Area GTI Part Out, Many Parts

Prices without OBO are firm. Only local sell, not going to ship any of the items! Thanks! Unless willing to pay ridiculous amount for shipping fees and delay in time as well! Please text me the item you are interested and your name in order for me to keep track of who is who. Thank you...
  2. mobilecooltech

FS: MAF Sensor, Tow Hook License Mount, Yellow Fogs

Random Things for Sale PM if interested! Thanks! OEM MAF Sensor $50 shipped US Mill Tow Hook License Plate mount $60 shipped Nokyo 2500K Yellow H8 Fog Light bulbs $20 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mobilecooltech

FS: Blendmount for Valentine One Radar Detector

I have a blendmount for the V1 radar detector to mount to the center rear view mirror it isnin great condition with all bolts and nuts in tact plus also the manual. Price: $65 Shipped OBO Pm if interested thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. mobilecooltech

FS: Valentine One Radar w/ extras!

I have my Valentine One Radar detector for sale plus also the hardwiring kit with positive and negative as well as the bluetooth V1 connection dongle that lets you connect your iPhone with the V1 app via Bluetooth and see all the info about the radar and also set its settings. Lastly I am also...
  5. mobilecooltech

Wheel Bearing Replacement, shops recommend?

I need my front left and right wheel bearings replaced as I have hit the median really badly after loosing traction on the freeway. Now I believe the wheel bearings are damaged as there are noises. Does any one know how much labor would be and where would be a good place to recommend in LA or OC...
  6. mobilecooltech

FS Vagcom VCDS MicroCan Cable

FS SOLD
  7. mobilecooltech

FS: Forge BOV Spacer w/ bolts included

Just as the title says. I have a Forge BOV Spacer with the extended M6 bolts. It has been used around 5000 miles. Reason for selling is because I got tired of the noise but if people want the noise feel free to snatch this one up! SOLD PM me if interested will ship with tracking and only...
  8. mobilecooltech

FS: Mint Modshack CF Wrapped w/ Red trim

I have a barely used modshack cf wrapped w/ red trim for sale. Includes all the hardware ready to install. Filter is still brand new and very clean! Reason for selling is because I went stage 2 intake and this wont fit it and will only fit the stock piping. SOLD Prices negotiable please no...
  9. mobilecooltech

FS: OEM Shocks with DG Springs Installed

I have a set of OEM GTI shocks and struts with DSG 4dr DG Springs installed. I am selling as an entire set. They the shocks and struts have roughly 25k on them, and the springs have around 10k on them. They will come in a different box I don't have the original box, just have my ST coilover box...
  10. mobilecooltech

FS:Ross Tech Micro Can Vagcom Cable

I got a Ross Tech Micro Can Vagcom Cable for sale just recently purchased and used to change up some coding on my GTI. Now have no use and need some money to cover my new rims. Looking for 220 SHIPPED all over USA or 210 picked up from 626 area. OBO welcome but pls no low balling. Thanks! :)...
  11. mobilecooltech

FS/Feeler Eds 15 LED Headlights with Ballast and Bulbs

not for sale anymore pls delete mods thanks
  12. mobilecooltech

FS: Stock Parts and other Stuff

Pickup ONLY! In the 626 Area (San Gabriel Valley) Will not ship! REASON WILL NOT SHIP BIG ITEMS (EXHAUST), I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GO BUY SHIPPING STUFF AND GO SHIP THINGS OUT DO APOLOGIZE FOR INCONVENIENCE PLS UNDERSTAND THANK YOU :) PM me if you want to pick up! Stock...
  13. mobilecooltech

FS: iPad Air White 32GB Wifi + Cellular w/ Accessories

I have a Mint Condition iPad Air White 32GB Wifi+Cellular Factory Unlocked. It was used on T-Mobile but it is able to be used on any carrier. I would throw in the ZaggFolio Bluetooth Keyboard case and also an Orange Generic Smart Cover with plastic back cover w/ matching stylus as well. 626...
  14. mobilecooltech

FS/Feeler: Osram SVS (Silverstar) D2S Bulbs Pairs

pls delete