GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mrnetzley21

1. M

selling stock clutch

selling my stock clutch 8,000 miles on her. started slipping slightly in 5th and 6th gear when i was stage two. went back to stock and the clutch was completely fine. i want 150$. im willing to meet up and ship depending how far. shoot me a text 631-834-8853 here is a couple pictures...
  2. M

new south single gauge pod

20$ for pick up or i will deliver. i live on longisland. text me 631-834-8853 here is the image https://s3.postimg.org/6613b8nsj/IMG_1305.jpg
  3. M

stock down pipe

selling my stock 2012 cbfa down pipe. dirty cause ive had it in the shed for 2 years. i want 100$. text me 631-834-8853 shoot me an offer i live in longisland. Willing to deliver. cant figure out how to get the image on so here is the link. https://s3.postimg.org/r5r0hl977/IMG_1319.jpg
  4. M

fs: IE connecting rods

integrated engineering connecting rods. no they are not riffle drilled. they are still brand new in box never opened with the plastic on them. i want 200$ which is more then fair i paid 450$ brand new. text or call 631-834-8853
  5. M

Gti part out

Bought and frs so here it is girls and boys. Btw i live in longisland and will send pics if you text me too lazy to post sorry. All parts are used except rods and valve springs -IE connecting rods- 300brand new in box -IE valve spring kit- 400 sold -innovate air to fuel gauge -50$ -Racelance...
  6. M

valve springs and connecting rods

Was going for a build on my mk6 gti but im selling the car. Parts are brand new in box never opened Integrated engineering Rods 400$ Integrated Valve springs comeplete package. 500$ like i said both brand new ill either pay or split shipping let me know what you guys think not really going to...
  7. M

spark plug question

i have dried oil on my coil packs a tiny bit on my spark plugs and some dried up oils in the spark plug well. obviously i know how to clean the spark plug and the coil pack but how and what should i use to clean the inside well of dried oil. can i use break cleaner then spay it out with an air...
  8. M

Clutch master fx350

Ill be real short. I got an fx350 installed and around 400-500 miles of break in the clutch upon engagement would shudder and shake the car violently. I now have 2,000 miles in the clutch and now my pedal is stuck to the floor and im waiting for a tow. Car wont go in any gear. Also why is it...
  9. M

2011 gti franken turbo

Very sad day but i have other stuff to focus on http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/4687410952.html
  10. M

Lagunas for sale -newyork/longisland

I have my lagunas for sale. I want detroits plus some cash on top. I can only do the swap in long island cause i dont have an extra pair of wheels to throw on.. Throw me some offers. Wheels are a 9/10 one or two chips and a couple scratches.
  11. M

Dyno's in long island/ new york

Hey guys i live in long island in trying to find a place to dyno my gti. Anyone know of a good place?
  12. M

Subframe/clutch

Long story short i bought a used 2011 gti after i crashed my 12. The 11 gti had 34,000 and i got a new clutch under warranty at 35,000. After the stock clutch started to break in it would shudder just a tint bit in 1st nothing to violent but out of the ordinary. But like usual i just ignored it...
  13. M

Reverse lights stuck on

I installed deop led tail lights and when i turn the car lights on the left reverse light stays on the left side. My question is why its not like the bulb is out it just wont go off. Any ideas? Do i have to vag com it?
  14. M

High pressure fuel pump warranty??

My car is full apr stage 2 with a fmic and my fuel pump went the other day and vw would diagnose my car cause of the mods so it wound up costing me 770$. My question is should that be covered under warranty?? Im calling vw america. Whats your guys opinion? Fuel pump has nothing to do with my mods
  15. M

Check engine lights what is it!!

000135 fuel rail/system pressure 008567 bank 1 system too lean off 008825 leak in air intake system 001343 fuel pressure too low during cold start. Car is stage 2 apr with a neuspeed fmic. I just put the stock intake back ok buy the codes wont go away and the car is running rough and wont go...