GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by myMK6fool

1. myMK6fool

Seattle Area | MK6 GTI CSG - Stage 2 - SPM TBE - Euro Tails

Hey Guys, I don't have time to read the rules on posting the classifieds but I thought I would tell everyone that my car is still for sale at Chaplins VW in Bellevue, WA. I don' think they removed the Stage 2 but check out my signature for details and the link for pics. Car ran perfectly. Only...
  2. myMK6fool

The Time Has Come to Say Goodbye - Please Help Me First

Y'all... It's been an incredible run! However when I got my Golf in 2009 and my GTI in 2012 - I was single, dogless, carefree and doing what I wanted. 6 years later while I'm still doing what I want - I'm engaged, dog owner of two Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs (140lb dogs) and a homeowner. The GTI...
  3. myMK6fool

The Official (REAL) Football Thread!

All Time: Barcelona; National: USA and Spain; Premier: Chelsea; MLS: Sounders. For anyone wondering why (if you're like me). Barca: Grandfather from Barcelona and since soccer hasn't been big in the U.S. until late, I cheered Barca. USA: America, F*** YEAH! Spain: I like to believe it's my root...
  4. myMK6fool

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

5-10 range... STORY TIME!!!! (If anyone reads this crap.) Unfortunately it was not until right before I found my fiance that I figured out being gregarious works in my favor... I was always an easy talker to ladies but never even tried to get down to business for no reason other than the energy...
  5. myMK6fool

Motorcycle Thread

Definitely a reason I got a small bike. Thing tops out at around 65 mph. Plan on only taking around cities and stuff when top speed is no more than 45. I'm the cautious type and after riding around once I can already tell that motorcycle riding is absolutely defensive.
  6. myMK6fool

Motorcycle Thread

Sweet! Love it guys. Yeah - this thing is a lot of fun after one ride. I feel like a monster on it but it's perfect. I really only wanted a bike to take down to the city, ride along the lake and bounce around on. It's going to be a lot of fun! Merkle, I guess we got something in common. lolz
  7. myMK6fool

Motorcycle Thread

Friends. Just had to tell y'all I got my first motorcycle. 2014 Honda Grom. Yesterday, marked the 3rd time I ever rode a bike and did so in a bit of traffic to get to the side streets to practice. Such fun was had. At 125cc, it sure is a bit gutless but my oh my, is it fun to ride. I can already...
  8. myMK6fool

Wife's car

I feel like if you got her in a Passat wagon or a JSW, she might change her mind. Jetta and JSW = Same car, more Mom It could be worse. They could have wood panels. (but let's be honest, that would be kinda, really, sorta awesome)
  9. myMK6fool

Anyone: how do you cook your bacon?

Oven or stove top. I prefer skillet as you can prepare your bacon to your exact liking. If you're microwaving bacon, you are not a man.
  10. myMK6fool

SPM Sale on FSB/RSB and Lowering Springs

I thought some folks might be happy to have this information. Hopefully they're still on sale come payday after Christmas gifts... I no like being responsible. Sway Bars: $99.99 - both on sale from $200 (RSB) and $220 (FWB) Lowering Springs: $99.99 - on sale from $200...
  11. myMK6fool

2 years since Sandy Hook school shooting

I have a shotgun but my Beretta 9mm is closer and has two 15 round mags loaded with hollow points ready to go. I'll be using that.
  12. myMK6fool

Going to Japan and Thailand for 3 weeks... any hints?

You gotta check out Phi Phi island.
  13. myMK6fool

Net Neutrality?

The internet is fine the way it is. Let a few companies monopolize it for our convenience. Old laws should stay in place. This just seems like unnecessary $$ being spent by companies to ensure server traffic is not disrupted for their business. Imagine all the SMB businesses out there trying to...
  14. myMK6fool

Net Neutrality?

determination
  15. myMK6fool

Net Neutrality?

'Merica! Correct me if I'm wrong but the FCC ARE the folks that put net neutrality in effect years and years back. There is some loophole now? I'm not sure. I don't understand the politics of it. I just understand the implication it could have on my experience as an end-user.