GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ol' Man

1. O

Well This is Embarrassing

After 32 months of ownership of my '13 GTI, I made a discovery. Yesterday as I was entering my driveway I removed my sunglasses to place them on the console under the center stack. In the process, my thumb bumped the temp control and an amber light came on. Never had seen that light before. I...
  2. O

Suppose this is legit?

I received a letter today from my dealer stating that they want to "buy" my car. This is the second letter of this type in the last 6 months. It says that my GTI is among the high demand models in the lineup. When I received the first letter of this type, I actually contacted them and asked if...
  3. O

Explain your User Name.

When I was signing up for this forum I figured I would be one of, if not THE oldest guy here @ 68. Had another B-day since then so there ya go. That's my story & I'm stickin' to it.
  4. O

New Guy here

Hello all. I took delivery of my new GTI last week and thought I'd join this forum for discussion and info. My username says it all, I'm 68 yrs. old, live in Ft. Wayne, IN and just got my new Carbon Grey 4dr last Wednesday. I'm looking forward to learning things from the "Veterans" here and...