GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by patarch

1. patarch

BNIB - Aquamist HSF4- V3.1 for sale

SOLD Brand new Aquamist HSF4-V3.1 RED for sale. Includes a 2.5 gallon Snow Performance tank. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. patarch

Weird noise, help!

Hi Guys, So after parking my car today and walking away from it, I heard a weird sound coming from the intercooler/radiator near the alternator. Kind of like the sound of a tire deflating (Not that of course). It lasted for about a minute or 2. Here is a link to the video. Any ideas? Could...
  3. patarch

INA Engineering Throttle Body Spacer review

Hi guys, I decided to write a quick review since I couldn't find another one on this forum. I installed my Aquamist HFS4-v2 friday (Thanks Hotshot100) and decided to save a few bucks by not going with direct port injection and purchase a TB spacer instead. The part is very well designed and...
  4. patarch

VWR Engine and Transmission mounts

Delete
  5. patarch

DV Valve

Hi guys, Please don't hate me for starting yet another thread about this, but I've been searching a lot and am yet to find a clear answer. I have a Rev "C" DV in my 2012 GTi with K04, and I read somewhere that the Rev "C" is just as good as the Rev "D". Is there any truth to this? I want to...
  6. patarch

FORGE twintercooler question

Hi, I know there are tons of threads about this and I have done my research. I read that the twintercooler must be installed with the S3 IC and not the stock GTI IC. I was looking on ECS tuning's website and they make absolutely no mention of that. Anyone has a clear answer to this, I'm...
  7. patarch

Explain your User Name.

Part of my first name + part of my last name. Magic!!
  8. patarch

FX400 slippage?!

Hi guys, So it's very very very cold here in Montreal, around -30c w/o wind chill factor. I park my car indoors at night but it stays out for about 6 hours when i'm at work. Leaving work today, i get on the highway, car is warmed up, I floor it in 4th gear to merge on and I experience very...
  9. patarch

What was your last car?

2006 GLi 2.0T
  10. patarch

Bi-Xenon problem

Hi guys, When I lowered my car, I got the xenons adjusted with Vagcom because they were pointing too low. Ever since I did this, I noticed that they don't turn with my steering anymore.. I know that they still physically work because when I turn the car on I can see them move around while the...
  11. patarch

Removing the rain tray

Ok guys, I know this is supposed to be a simple task but I can't seem to get it done. I just want to unclip half of the rain tray, passenger side, before the wipers. I removed the seal but I can't seem to unclip the tray from the bottom of the window, I am scared to break it.. is there a...
  12. patarch

CTSturbo intake MK5-6 GTi TSI

Brand new in box CTSturbo intake. Still bubble wrapped, never used. http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_MK5_6_TSI_Turbo_Air_Intake_System-3409-0.html SOLD Montreal, Qc Area
  13. patarch

Unitronic Stage1+ upgrade question

Hi, I have a stage 1+ on my 2012 GTi and now that my turboback exhaust has arrived, I want to upgrade to stage 2. My question is: Will they need to pull my ecu out and open it like the first time or will they be able to upgrade it directly from the OBDII port? Thanks.!