GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by robeeeerob

1. robeeeerob

FS: Neuspeed HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe (Mk6 GTI)

***SOLD*** $120 local pickup (L.A.), $130, SHIPPED (Contiguous U.S.) Please PM if interested or have questions. Thanks :) Will post up actual pic(s) soon. In great condition, comes with all necessary hardware. Retails for $180ish. More details...
  2. robeeeerob

FS: Rosstech HEX+CAN

**SOLD** ____________________________________ VCDS License w/ HEX-USB+CAN interface Works with all VAG, 1995-Current Year; unlimited # of VINs $350 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. robeeeerob

SFV (Los Angeles) Caravan to Last Sunday (Palomar Mountain)

Hi everyone! If you're in the SFV/LA area and would like to join the caravan to this month's Last Sunday Cruise & Meet (Sunday May 29th), we will be meeting at this Starbucks/Sprouts parking lot at 6:30am (it will take us about 1.5 - 2hrs to get to Fallbrook): 1001 North San Fernando Blvd...
  4. robeeeerob

WTB: HEX CAN

EDIT: Found and purchased. Thanks!
  5. robeeeerob

Favorite Gunkata Quote

lmfao
  6. robeeeerob

Favorite Gunkata Quote

holy crap, this exists?! in4updates:lol::bellyroll::happyanim::happyanim:
  7. robeeeerob

WTB: Rosstech Micro Can

**EDIT: Found one, thanks!**
  8. robeeeerob

WTB: PTP Turbo Blanket

Let me know, thanks!
  9. robeeeerob

2016 Ford Focus RS (345HP)

Anyone have solid info on pricing for this??
  10. robeeeerob

2016 Ford Focus RS (345HP)

YUM! Just saw another article on this earlier that John (jshay) posted. I am really impressed with the 345hp. Seriously digging this RS! *drools*
  11. robeeeerob

40k (DSG fluid) Service needed?

If you have a DSG transmission, Volkswagen recommends getting the fluid changed @ 40k miles. Many enthusiasts would argue it's better to get the DSG fluid changed even sooner than that if you have a tuned car! If you're not willing to do it yourself (either due to lack of knowledge, tools, or...
  12. robeeeerob

Fastivus Caravan: Late Arrival (9:45am)

Hey y'all! Anyone interested in caravaning with us to Fastivus? *-----Leaving LA (Glendale/Pasadena area) at 8:45am (arrive at Fastivus by 9:45am)------* This allows a little extra sleep for that have been lacking lately due to Fastivus prep (like me), or just general non-early birds, haha...
  13. robeeeerob

Pic Request - Lowered (Static or non-static)

EDITED: Found the pic(s) I needed! Thanks guys!!!! :D
  14. robeeeerob

WTB: UberStealth (or similar style) Subwoofer Enclosure

Would need to be shipped to California (91201) Willing to drive to you to pick up as far as San Diego/San Francisco/Las Vegas, if the price is right :) Let me know, Thanks! :w00t:
  15. robeeeerob

Car Cruise and Shooting Range Day

Well folks, Steven (steemax) and I have been discussing this for some time, and we are finally gonna make it happen! Angeles Crest Car Cruise and Shooting Range Day!:w00t: Still ironing out the details, and don't have a definitive date yet, but expect it to be one of the Saturdays in June (not...