GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RPS99SHO

1. RPS99SHO

Factory MK6 TDI engine cover - MD

Would like to not ship. No damage, but dirty. Removed for more noise while I had the TDI. First reasonable offer takes it. Perfect for a project.
  2. RPS99SHO

Stock TDI Springs - MD

These need to go. They should lower a regular Golf about 1/2" $50 OBO
  3. RPS99SHO

Winter steel wheels and tires with one season - MD

SOLD. I no longer have my TDI so it's time for these to go. These were purchased less than a year ago and used last season, they have 5,000 miles on them, so they should be good for at least another 5 seasons for average drivers. Stats: Wheels - black steel 15x6 ET45. Tires - General Altimax...
  4. RPS99SHO

Cleaning Out the Garage - MK6 Parts in MD

All sold.
  5. RPS99SHO

2010 Golf TDI - 91k miles DC/Baltimore

Let me start out by saying, I absolutely love this car. I am not selling it out of necessity, I am selling it because I miss my GTO and I'm going back to RWD V8, and my commute is shorter now. I will miss this TDI dearly. This is a 2010 Golf TDI, black, 2 door, manual (base model, no NAV/HID...
  6. RPS99SHO

Summer 18s, LED Tails, R Wheel

Yesterday was a good day.
  7. RPS99SHO

VagCom in DC/Baltimore Area?

I have some LED tails on the way, and I'll need the bulb out errors programmed away. Is it worth a 6 pack to anyone in the area who can give me a hand?
  8. RPS99SHO

CETANE: My 2010 Golf TDI

On May 12, 2010 I strolled into a VW dealership. I had been looking into Golf TDIs as I have a 100 mile roundtrip daily commute. I was on the hunt for a black, 2 door, 6 speed manual Golf TDI. This dealership was the only one in the mid-atlantic area at the time that had what I was looking for...
  9. RPS99SHO

TDI lowered, tinted. Oh and there's a girl in here, too

My wife offered to pose on the car for me also. Leghumpers control yourselves. Enjoy. :cool:
  10. RPS99SHO

Did I miss something?

Almost as bad as the stick figure stickers on the back of SUVs and vans outlining how many children and pets people have.
  11. RPS99SHO

TDI Makeover

I have been busy lately. In the last few weeks I have done a mufflerectomy, converted the rear to a GTI-style exhaust, got new (more TDI-relevant) custom tags and lowered on VW Driver Gear (eibach linear) springs. Stock exhaust and old tag: New exhaust and tag: Stock suspension: Lowered:
  12. RPS99SHO

Need Flush

I just lowered my TDI and looking at it now I really see just how much the wheels are tucked in the fenders. Never noticed it at stock ride height but with it lowered its VERY obvious. I have stock Portos, stock tires and I'm lowered about an inch. What spacers should I get to get closer to...