GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Saabingti

1. S

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Floating around the internet I've seen an obit that basically goes "He was a deadbeat dad who treated us like shit. He will not be missed."
  2. S

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Anyone know of a Vagcom/VCDS/OBDEleven tweak for the MFSW where the "next/last" music buttons could perform a jog/seek? Been searching but can't find an answer.
  3. S

Yeah, that's the easy answer. I was hoping that some of the dedicated hobbyists might have an answer. "Hey guys I got new wheels and tires and now I'm hearing a noise, any ideas?" "Nah bro you'd better go to the dealership"
  4. S

hey runner bros @avenali312 @aspro_gti Got new shoes in the mail and put a few miles on them already. I like them, but my right foot is ending up rotated diagonally in the shoe: Black line is axis of shoe, blue line axis of foot. Ends up putting some uncomfortable pressure on my pinky toe...
  5. S

All about that nubby texture amirite Duneussy has entered the chat
  6. S

I mean... that's what I remember Paris being like in 2004.
  7. S

Thinking about a tune

What sort of modding have you done? Unless you've done extensive engine work, a custom dyno tune is unnecessary. The OTS tunes from the big names are tried and true, no real need to worry about bad code.
  8. S

You're complaining now, but knowing this market - just wait about 4 months and you'll have double that amount back in value equity
  9. S

It is, and at the same time, it isn't. Things be complicated
  10. S

The reality is probably "how can we achieve lowest per unit cost and highest per unit markup at the same time, and actually get suckers to buy it?" Stainless is cheaper than Aluminum. Conversion coating and painting costs money. No body contours means minimal tooling design. Interior is just as...
  11. S

Gimme an early 90s Tacoma with the tailgate saying "YO"
  12. S

brb forming a consulting LLC so I can write off the cost of an 8R as a business expense
  13. S

If I was getting quotes on a project and a contractor showed up in one, I'd have a reeeeeally hard time taking them seriously. You're bringing that thing to a jobsite? Amazing. Just needs full Jurassic Park livery and a snorkel
  14. S

I have a lot of love for offroad/overland builds that are actually used offroad, but these days I feel like most of em are just guys cosplaying their Tier 1 Operator fantasies in a mall crawler. Sometimes I do wish pricing wasn't so abysmal because I wouldn't mind having a "beater" 4wd truck or...
  15. S

Hog = cranked gobbless bother