GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sales@KMD

1. S

*KMD Tuning - New High Pressure Fuel Pump Now In Stock!*

The all new KMD Tuning 2.0 HPFP is now in stock! To learn more about what makes this the most reliable and durable HPFP on the market, click on the image above! IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OR BE PICKED UP!
  2. S

*KMD Tuning - New High Pressure Fuel Pump Now In Stock!*

The all new KMD Tuning 2.0 HPFP is now in stock! To learn more about what makes this the most reliable and durable HPFP on the market, click on the image above! IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OR BE PICKED UP!
  3. S

*KMD Tuning - 20% Off Select Milltek Exhausts - This Week Only!*

Give us a call at the shop if you are interested! 201-773-9171
  4. S

Anyone in Boca?

I'll be moving down in about a month and taking my E46 M3 with me! Super excited to get it out of the harsh NJ winter and drive it around sunny Florida with its near perfect roads. I know its not a VW but that doesnt mean Im leaving the VW/Audi scene!
  5. S

*KMD Tuning - The 2013 Holiday Suspension Sale!"

Have you been waiting all year to upgrade your stock or worn out suspension? Or do you need to get a gift for the car enthusiast in your life? Now is the time for you to head over to www.kmdtuning.com to take advantage of our Holiday Suspension Sale! Any questions give us a call at...
  6. S

*KMD Tuning - The 2013 Holiday Suspension Sale!"

Have you been waiting all year to upgrade your stock or worn out suspension? Or do you need to get a gift for the car enthusiast in your life? Now is the time for you to head over to www.kmdtuning.com to take advantage of our Holiday Suspension Sale! Any questions give us a call at...
  7. S

*KMD Tuning Holiday Exhaust Sale - Unitronic/AWE/Milltek/Stasis/Eurojet !*

Now is the time to save on exhaust systems from your favorite brands! From HEADERS, DOWNPIPES, CAT DELETES, CATBACKS, and FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS, anything and everything is included. Please use coupon code "AWE" and "MILLTEK" (note: not case sensitive) during checkout to receive the discount on...
  8. S

*KMD Tuning Holiday Exhaust Sale - Unitronic/AWE/Milltek/Stasis/Eurojet !*

Now is the time to save on exhaust systems from your favorite brands! From HEADERS, DOWNPIPES, CAT DELETES, CATBACKS, and FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS, anything and everything is included. Please use coupon code "AWE" and "MILLTEK" (note: not case sensitive) during checkout to receive the discount on...
  9. S

Black Friday Savings Inside

Purchase any parts from the above vendors this week and get them installed for 50% off, anytime. Exclusions apply. Call for details. Give us a call if you have an questions! 201-773-9171
  10. S

Graduating into a CLA.

Agree 100%. I have been waiting for the CLA's to come out and when I first saw it in person was extremely disappointed. It just looks off. None of the car flows IMO, the shape is just flat out ugly.
  11. S

*KMD Tuning 50% off Installs - Stoptech, KW, AWE, Milltek, Stasis, Southbend

Cold weather is right around the corner! Start your winter builds early for a fraction of the price!
  12. S

*KMD Tuning - 10% Off + Free Shipping on CTS Turbo Exhaust Systems*

CTS Turbo continues its product line for the MK6 with their 3" cat-back exhaust for the GTI and Golf R. We're offering 10% off plus free shipping! Give me a shout with any questions, comments, or concerns! :thumbup: If you're interested in placing an order, please email sales@kmdtuning.com...