GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by schoenzy

1. schoenzy

VWR Spring Group Buy for MK5/6/7 (GTA)

Apologies for the last-minute post, but we're trying to get this group buy to the 10-person pricing. ***** GROUP BUY: VWR Springs for MK 5, 6, & 7 ***** Deadline: 2016.06.08 (Wednesday) MK7 GTI: VWR31T7GT MK7 Golf R: VWR31G70R MK5-6: VWR31G5GT GB Pricing Schedule (tax-in, shipped, minimum 5...
  2. schoenzy

OEM Golf R vs GTI struts for VWR springs on GTI

Alright, if you were able to follow the complicated title, I need some opinions on a combo. I'm picking up some VWR sport springs in a group buy, and want to 'upgrade' my OEM GTI shocks/struts that have 83k kms (52k mi) on them. I wasn't really in the market for a major upgrade, but getting a...
  3. schoenzy

Ideal budget suspension mod

Alright, I realize the title is a bit of an oxymoron as budget is never ideal, but bear with me. I got my 2010 GTI in August 2014 with 54k kms on it. I'm now sitting just under 77k and finally have the ability to put some of my income into this thing. That said, i only plan on having this car...
  4. schoenzy

Single side, dual paddle shifter mod

Alright, I know most of you are thinking 'why would anyone want to shift both up and down with one hand??', but there's a very good reason for this question. I get my 2010 GTI delivered this week, and am quite excited as this is my first car. The GTI has been my dream car for many years, and...
  5. schoenzy

Recommended handling mods for me?

Hey guys and gals, I'll keep it short, but your input would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to be purchasing a 2010 GTI mk6 in the next few months to use in driver training. This may seem weird, but I'll explain why. I use a wheelchair for partial paralysis from a snowboarding accident and...