GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Seeeebass

1. S

Bilstein B8's and H&R Super Sports

Selling my old suspension setup that I had on my MK6 GTI. The setup is a set of Bilstein B8 Sports and H&R Super Sport lowering springs. I'm listing for $550.00. I live around Phoenix. Here are a couple pictures of the car with the setup and also a picture of the setup off the car.
  2. S

F/S Bilstein B8's and H&R Super Sports

I am selling my suspension setup that i used to have on my MK6 GTI. I am selling these because i bought a new MK7 GTI and no longer have the MK6. The setup is Bilstein B8 sport struts and H&R super sport lowering springs. The setup has a little over 5k on them and they were great the entire...
  3. S

Euro LED Rep tails F/S

I am selling my euro reps for $275. I've had them for about 6 months now. They come with error delete boxes. I am selling them because I just bought a MK7 and no longer need them. $275 OBO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

FS Bilstein B8 & H&R super sports

I have a set of Bilstein b8 sport's and H&R super sports for sale. They are slightly used with 1000 miles. I bought them new and I put the setup on my car a week ago for SOWO. The setup together is great. No rubbing or scrapping. A little bit stiffer than stock but nothing too crazy. I'm...
  5. S

WTB apr Turboback Exhaust

want to buy a used apr turboback exhaust.
  6. S

Treasure/Space Coast Area, FL

Hey everyone. Just moved here from Hawaii. Just seeing if anyone knows about Get togethers or anything like that around the treasure coast area. If you see a mk6 GTI with Hawaii plates, its probably me haha. Thanks