GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shortydh

1. shortydh

Mk6 GTI part out rods, studs, etc.

What's up guys, haven't been on in a while but posting this hopefully correct. Don't hate me if i effed this post up!. Thanks! All parts listed are new! -Hpfp stock -head gasket -IE rods IERHVT2-RD -head stud kit ARP-204-4302 -Mahle race rod bearings MAH-VC1027 -full rebuild gasket kit intake...
  2. shortydh

FS: My loss your gain.. rods, bearings head gasket kit oil pan etc....

Hi guys i havent been on in a very long time, been having vw issues. My mk6 gti got totalled, and my mk3 vr6 is gone due to rust. Anyways, Im on here to see if someone is interested in my parts that i was supposed to install once upon a time.... I purchased IE rods, rod bearings(coated), ARP...
  3. shortydh

wtb: cw front bumper

looking to purchase cw front bumper possibly in good condition.
  4. shortydh

FS: kyowa racing trek 10 wheels and tires

Trying to get rid of these. all wheels tires are included but wheels have some flaws hence o.b.o. lol. they are powder coated gloss black. Front right has a slight bend, right rear has curb rash others have some scratches as well. at the end if you clean em up and shine em up they look good...
  5. shortydh

Wmi snow performance maf based questions

Installed water meth kit about 2 weeks ago. It's a maf based stage 2 kit sp. I ran my friend he owns a charger srt8 and did not notice any diffrence with the wmi on, I don't know why?? What settings are any of you guys running on the controller would it have been better running on the race...
  6. shortydh

Need help with water meth kit snow performance stage 2

Recently bought snow performance stage kit with the mafu controller. I installed the system about a week ago and can't get it to work. According to the instructions it says to splice into the yellow maf wire but there is no yellow wire on maf connector. there is 3 ( one black, one green, one...
  7. shortydh

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

well hello guys, names david and i live in chicago own a 2010 gti candy white, bluetooth, 18'' troits, wish list is apr stage 1, get some low, intake , exhaust but as for now im stock and loving it