GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SomaGTI

1. SomaGTI

CoD - Ghosts!!!

If you guys get on and wanna play (no homo)...my gt is "Whats Up Sucka". Just send me a message.
  2. SomaGTI

CoD - Ghosts!!!

I also prefer the infinity ward versions. The last 6 months or so I only played on hardcore version in BO2 and started enjoying the game again. It just seemed like bs and just plain difficult to get a good connection in a game and I have 30 Mbps internet. Shouldn't be an issue to play with...
  3. SomaGTI

CoD - Ghosts!!!

Oh, baby the day has come for the new Call of Duty game. Anyone on here play?
  4. SomaGTI

DEPO Black Cherry LED tails - SOLD!!!

DEPO Black Cherry tails -$350 shipped Excellent condition, only 4 months old. Selling because I need both a new clutch and looking for suspension upgade.
  5. SomaGTI

18" OEM Detroits - For Sale!!!

18" OEM Detroits - For Sale!!! $350 I have a set of 18" OEM Detroits that I am looking to sell. They were on the car for ~30k miles. All wheels have a ding or two, but overall in pretty good condition. I am looking to get $350 for the set. Not really looking to split them up right now. Will...
  6. SomaGTI

SPM Downpipe, no CEL?

First off wanna say that I have fell in love all over again with this car. Adding the downpipe brought the car back to life, both sounds and runs great. Install was actually much smoother than I thought that it was going to be. But just wondering if anyone else has ever installed a downpipe...
  7. SomaGTI

Any Past, Present, or Future Veterans here?

Yea, nothing against the electricians, but you guys just worked too much for my liking. My big thing when I was LELT was that we spent enough time working when away from our families at sea, so I made sure my guys had as much time as possible with family when we were in port. I wouldn't mind...
  8. SomaGTI

Any Past, Present, or Future Veterans here?

Well, I was in the Navy for 10 years. Served on both a SSN and a SSBN. The SSN I was on, for sure had CT on it. Not sure which kinda CT though, because I think there are sub fields for CTs? I was an Engineering Laboratory Technician (ELT). My time wasn't actually that bad, it afforded me...
  9. SomaGTI

My A/C smells like stinky feet!!!

Anyone else here experience the same thing? Wondering if my cabin filter is the culprit.
  10. SomaGTI

Ebay mesh style grille

Has anyone purchased and installed this grille? Just wondering about quality and fit. I realize you get what you pay for, but it looks simple enough. I also think it really compliments the lower grille quite nicely. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=190807076201
  11. SomaGTI

Fantasy Football

I would be down if you all do an online league...let me know. I have played the last couple of years in my own league with friends.
  12. SomaGTI

F/S: Ross-Tech - Micro-CAN VCDS Cable - $225

F/S: Ross-Tech - Micro-CAN VCDS Cable - SOLD!!! I purchased brand new from Ross-Tech in May 2013. I am looking to sell because I need to raise funds for a Southbend drop in disc. PayPal only with buyer paying fees or you may send as gift if you are comfortable with that. Sold! Sold!
  13. SomaGTI

F/S: APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - $175

F/S: APR Carbonio Stage 2 Intake - Sold! I have an APR Carbonio Stage 2 intake for sale. I recently bought from another member on the forum and I really do like it, but I need to sell because I need to raise funds for a Southbend drop in disc. It is in good condition with all pieces for...
  14. SomaGTI

Ethanol in Fuel???

So, I haven't had a chance to do research on this topic, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion here...a friend of mine told me to stop going to the joe schmo gas station here in my town and to go to a specific station that sells Ethanol free gasoline. So I went and that shit is ~.30-.40 cents...
  15. SomaGTI

VW / Car shows around Tri-Cities?

I am looking to find out when there are any VW or Car shows in general around the Tri-Cities, Wa region. I thought I heard of one that was going down June 7-9 and I also saw many good looking VWs out and around. I only know of one car show that happens in the Tri-Cities and it's called hot...