GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ssunnylee24

1. ssunnylee24

FS - BBS CH 19x8 et50 with new Conti

All wheels are true and in mint condition. Comes with BBS center caps and valve stems. Tires are new Conti extreme contact DW, 245/35/19 ~4k miles. Located in Socal. $1,950.00 picked up. Pm me your email for pictures No low balls, price fim. Thank you
  2. ssunnylee24

Jordan 6 Infrared size 10.5

Brand new $250.
  3. ssunnylee24

FS - iPhone 4s AT&T, iPhone 4 verizon

Two iPhones for sale. 1. iPhone 4s white for AT&T/T-mobile (with the sim card slot) Never been dropped (no nicks and chips on phone), had cover and screen protector since day 1,so I would say its 9.8 out of 10. Comes with box, earphones and charger. However, charger's cable has a crack on it...
  4. ssunnylee24

FS - Bsh rsb

Comes with brand new hardware(mount n bushings) from bsh. 200$ shipped.
  5. ssunnylee24

FS - BSH rear sway bar w new bushings n mounts

Selling my used BSH RSB. Its a solid 27mm bar with all new hardware. 200$ shipped, 180$ picked up.
  6. ssunnylee24

FS - BSH 27mm sway bar

For sale is my used 27mm bsh rear swaybar with brand new bushings and brackets(i willhave bsh ship em to ur address). 220$ shipped.
  7. ssunnylee24

FS: new zimmermann rotors + bsh fmic

Fs: brand new zimmermann rotors front and rear for 200 shipped. Also feeler fs BSH fmic in mint condition w everthing included. 600shipped.
  8. ssunnylee24

Need a new laptop

I'm looking to purchase a new laptop. There are some nice ones on sale on Slickdeals.net. Any suggestions?:thumbsup:
  9. ssunnylee24

WTB: Wheels spacers 10mm~15mm.

hubcentric. do not need bolts. Thanks.
  10. ssunnylee24

USP Motorsports LED footwell lights (2)

I have bought them from USP Motorsports and found and they don't work with MKVs. 17$ shipped. Ssunnylee24@yahoo.com Thanks.
  11. ssunnylee24

Photoshop please.

I hate to ask this and might even get some JPG quick fix photos but can someone please photoshop these wheels for me? Thank you! wheels. Car.
  12. ssunnylee24

Samsung Galaxy S (Facinate) for Verizon!

Pre-order now. http://www.unwiredview.com/2010/08/30/verizon-samsung-fascinate-now-available-for-pre-order-at-best-buy/
  13. ssunnylee24

Looking to pick up a Fixie and need your opinions.

Always wanted a road bike but they were a little pricey. I've found some on craiglist that looks pretty damn cheap. To me they all look the same except the colors on em but what do I know? :iono: What do you guys thnk? http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1697620979.html...