GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by steven.yakimo

1. steven.yakimo

FS: Forge Blow Off Valve

For sale is a Forge Atmospheric Blow Off Valve, rubber seal is still good comes with extended bolts only used for under 1k. 50$ shipped -yak
  2. steven.yakimo

WTB: SPM Track Downpipe

Is anyone selling an SPM track Downpipe? Or know where I can buy one? Ecs only offers the street (cat) one. -yak
  3. steven.yakimo

MKVI OEM GTI TAIL LIGHTS FOR SALE

Anyone looking for some MKVI OEM tail lights? Upgraded to the euro led ones a while back and haven't tried to sell these but now I am! No flaws as far as I'm concerned they all work perfectly fine. They were on my 2011 gti. Asking 150 OBO. -yak
  4. steven.yakimo

Resonator delete

So I was thinking about doing a resonator delete. But I have no clue what to get. I have a guy who said he would do it for me if I got the parts that I need. Could someone point me in the right direction? Is it just a straight pipe once you cut out the resonator? -yak
  5. steven.yakimo

Lowered gti + Pot holes =

So the other day I was driving at night and hit a pot hole that made it seem like I caught some air but come to find out this happen.. (left side no damage) (right side = fucked) Any ideas on what I need to fix this? This sucks!! [emoji17]
  6. steven.yakimo

Front emblem removal help

how in the hell do you get this thing off. Every video I see does not help at all. Someone point me in the right direction
  7. steven.yakimo

What kind of fog lights should I get?

I've been trying to look around the forum but I see so many options to pick from, I want to upgrade to yellow fog lights. Any ideas? 2011 VW MKVI 2door, K&N cold air intake, Lowered 1.5 inches, All 5 windows tinted, Custom euro plates, Looking to do a lot more work!!