GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sukanas1

1. sukanas1

OS Lion anyone?

thanks for bringing that up. my core 2 duo mbp was 2k (this was 4 years ago). Sold for 800 last week. Although its not as nice as your situation, core 2 duo laptops today sell for 300-500.
  2. sukanas1

OS Lion anyone?

30 dollars for the "ultimate" version.. sure beats windows 7 ultimate. and complaining about new versions that refresh consistently once a year? what do you want them to do? update 2 years so that the old buyer's can have the latest version longer? Oh, i guess lets not care about the people who...
  3. sukanas1

FS: Custom Bi-Xenon Quad Projector Retrofit w/ Gatling Halos! - 1300 shipped

So I have up for sale a quad retrofit :) Everything's plug and play. The only vag com you'd have to do is disable the bulb error for the parking lights. Everything else, the high beam, DRL, low beam, etc.. is all ready to go! The inner projector (smaller one) serves as both high beam and...
  4. sukanas1

Bixenon Projector Blacked Out (Semi Gloss) Finish! - 700 shipped

Want a murdered out look w/out having to look riced or lame w/ tinted/laminx headlights? Here's a great way to go w/ everything in the housing blacked out! If youre gonna ask about how the high beams.... you dont have to worry about its performance being affected because the projector in the...
  5. sukanas1

My Quad w/ RX330 Adventure

So i decided to make steps i took of making my rx projectors mounted. enjoy! .. so i decided i have too many photos to caption. just pics, no talk i got like 6 sets of amber led blinkers lol they look great, but output is mediocre...
  6. sukanas1

FS: Blacked Out Bi Xenon Projector Retrofit w/ Halos - 550 shipped

It seemed like no one wanted my red/black one. So i reopened it and repainted it black. The sealant is covered w/ weathering tape purely for aesthetics, the headlight is sealed via 3m butyl sealant. If you're OCD, don't jump on this since there are signs of wear, as with anything that sits in...
  7. sukanas1

Am I sane? I made a quad!

keke. the inner projectors (the smaller ones) are actually just high beam/ DRL halogen lights. i was gonna do a hid setup but its too complicated for what its worth. plus, its always nice to have the quick flash to pass available. oh yeah, i plastic welded the headlights back together...
  8. sukanas1

FS: HID Projector Retrofit - Black/Red with Halos - 550 SHIPPED

repainted these, click here for more info.
  9. sukanas1

Car meet gone bad??

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/article/At-least-11-wounded-in-Kent-car-show-shootings-1558322.php i wonder how the paint job looked..
  10. sukanas1

Close encounters with the stupid kind while driving the GTI

sigh.. its times like these where we really need to try our best and "grow up" inside.. there are soo many times where i wanna cut someone off, give the finger, etc.. and i dont..and i regret it the minute after.. but when im sitting home, relaxed, im glad i didnt do anything. there are more...
  11. sukanas1

Mac guys... List your setup!

Sh8t dude, seriously. that whole hate on lack of ports on mba can finally end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKSzmRKI8w&feature=related anyways, mbp 15 unibody (late 2008) 2.4 core 2 duo 4gb 120gb SSD ocz vertex II (ssd's seriously lengthen your comp's life) dell 2209wa (IPS ftw, even...
  12. sukanas1

Sukanas Retrofit Service! - 350 + Shipping!!

AUGUST 22 2011: I AM NOW DONE OFFERING THIS SERVICE. It's moving time and school's about to start so I have my priorities set on other things. Thank you all! If you have NOT made ANY form of payment/deposit, i will not continue to offer this service. Sorry, I've gotten a LOT of "maybes" so...
  13. sukanas1

FS: GTI/Golf/JSW Retrofit Bi-Xenon Projectors with Halos! 800 OBO

up for sale are these retrofitted bi-xenon headlights. i'm working on a different retrofit setup and i could use some extra cash. if you notice in the picture, i opened the headlights via taking off the lens. hence, why you can see the sealant in the pictures. to be honest, its pretty...
  14. sukanas1

Got my low and shoes on

nuff said. except i want ultralows now... oh and thanks ben for the ST's!