GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by thahamer

1. T

FS: Muddy Buddy cargo liner - 70 obo

I have a practically new muddy buddy trunk liner that I pulled out of my 2010 Golf. Not exactly sure which other models it will fit. I used it for about a week and a half before upgrading to a newer GTI and it has been sitting in the box since. Here are some pictures of it...
  2. T

WTB: Winter Tires/wheels

Anyone selling anything? Looking for 16's, which im pretty sure will clear my stock brakes.
  3. T

What car did you pass your driving test in?

Took my drivers test in 2005 in a 1998 Jeep grand cherokee sport. Funny enough, my dad has still driven that car until now and ordered the replacement car two days ago. That man loves to drive his cars into the ground
  4. T

What is your occupation?

I'm a geologist working in the environmental field for a massive and seemingly evil corporation. Also, i do a little web design/graphic design on the side
  5. T

GTI Wallet

Ive had mine a week and i love it so far. Accidentally left it in my car one day when i put it on the seat though!
  6. T

GTI Wallet

PMing you now
  7. T

GTI Wallet

Sorry to bump an old thread but, if anyone is looking for one of these i accidentally got 2, one is still in the original packaging. Gonna post it for sale in a bit
  8. T

FS: 9W7 bluetooth module

Part #: 5K0 035 730 E Works well, and was pulled out of my car this morning. Looking for 150 shipped OBO, and will lower for a local pickup I'll post pictures up this afternoon
  9. T

Anyone in Buffalo? need a shop

I have a feeling I need some brakes done. Looking for a reasonable shop or even someone with experience looking to make some side $$
  10. T

Bluetooth music playback in 2010 Golf

I have a 2010 golf. I have the stock non touch screen stereo system. I do have blue tooth and I am able to connect to make and receive phone calls. Would it be possible to play music using this system? I tried today but I cannot seem to get it to work. When I look up threads it seems like other...
  11. T

What originally went into the storage around the spare?

Today I lifted my back carpet up for the first time since buying my car and discovered all the compartments. Threw my jumper cables in there for the time being but, how can i find what originally went in these? I am assuming First Aid kit and safety triangle were part of it? I did a bunch of...
  12. T

Can I add footwell lights to my Golf?

I have a 4 dr. 2.5L I bought two days ago. I REALLY want to put in footwell lights. Im sorry if this is very newby but, I wasn't sure if it would be possible to install them and how much work it would take once installed. I found this kit...
  13. T

WTB: Cargo Net

Looking for a Cargo net. Dealership wants 80, and the 5 dollar ones on Ebay I dont trust.