4. TheGuy1

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. TheGuy1

MK6 - Unofficial Vinyl/Sticker Thread!

6. TheGuy1

ATP Downpipe

http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_357_455_711_459&products_id=376 Great price and cheap way to go stage 2, the shop is near my house, but i cant find too many reviews. I found 2 reviews from 2010/11 and they said they had no problems and they liked it. Couldnt find a decent...
  7. TheGuy1

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

8. TheGuy1

Ricer Spotted Thread

9. TheGuy1

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

Can someone make these rims matte whitish ... Thinking about plastidipping them for a bit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. TheGuy1

Strip Club Car Meet

Went to this show yesterday, so here's some pics. Feel free to post any pics you might have of a girl with your gti ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TheGuy1

What else can i get?

I am currently stage 1 and dont think ill be going stage 2 for awhile. Maybe in the future. I also have a carbonio intake. What else can i get to get a bit more power without having to go stage 2.
  12. TheGuy1

Need some help

Okay so i need new brake pads and rotors. From what I hear, the stoptech brake pads seem to be the best choice. Where do you guys usually order from? Then for the rotors, im looking for drilled ones. But have no idea what company to go with. I found these...
  13. TheGuy1

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread