GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Thunderfunk

1. Thunderfunk

Help diagnosing misfire

That's what I figured. Living where I am now means the old girl has only gotten slow city driving for the past couple of years. Maybe a nice couple of trips out on the highway could help.
  2. Thunderfunk

Help diagnosing misfire

So my 2011 MK6 GTI (about 75k miles) started throwing a P0302 CEL the other day. Running logs with VAGCOM I see cylinder 2 misfiring between 10-20 times in the first minute or two during a cold start and maybe 2-5 (or 0 sometimes) times while driving after the engine has warmed up. I have...
  3. Thunderfunk

FS: vw driver gear springs

Would you ship if I paid full shipping?
  4. Thunderfunk

FS: Unibrace UB and XB - NJ

Bump, the XB is still available.
  5. Thunderfunk

FS: Unibrace UB and XB - NJ

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ, no shipping. Unibrace UB - $200 Sold Unibrace XB - $200 Sold I have the four screws but no nutserts or tool
  6. Thunderfunk

FS: APR K04, Unitronic Downpipe - NJ

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ, no shipping. APR K04 - Sold Unitronic Downpipe - Sold
  7. Thunderfunk

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Put my GTI back to stock so I have some parts to sell. If you need any more specific pictures just let me know. Local in Bergen County NJ. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on anything also. APR K04 - Sold Unitronic Downpipe - Sold Unibrace UB - Sold Unibrace XB - Sold
  8. Thunderfunk

WTB: Stock CBFA Downpipe North NJ

Bump if anyone has one available
  9. Thunderfunk

WTB: Stock CBFA Downpipe North NJ

Looking for a stock CBFA downpipe somewhere near Northern NJ (Bergen County). Thanks.
  10. Thunderfunk

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Anyone in North NJ have a stock CBFA downpipe to sell?
  11. Thunderfunk

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Still hoping to see them bring back the hatch down the line. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Thunderfunk

FS: Eurojet Catback MK6 GTI

FS: Eurojet Catback MK6 GTI SOLD Selling my Eurojet catback. It is already off the car and has about 17k miles on it but is still in good condition. I will not ship, it is local pickup only in NJ 07011. This if for sale only no trades. Note: Looks like there is a scratch on the passenger side...
  13. Thunderfunk

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Nice choice on the CX-5. If I could ever bring myself to own a SUV that would be my realistic choice. My girlfriend was looking at one before she got the Forester but I thought the CX-5 was the much nicer vehicle.
  14. Thunderfunk

Who will win the World Cup this year?

Realistically neither do I but I'm still going to root for my country. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk