GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TNDGANG

1. T

The tdi finally became the daily!

:clap: That thing is dope! Congrats
  2. T

Matt Farah/The Smoking Tire/Tuned

He told me the day of the canyon run in Malibu during the ride in the Golf R the car wasn't interesting enough for vids but he was doing a review.
  3. T

FS: Set of Detroits just wheels no tires $400 (Socal Only)

I have a set of VW GTI Wheels off of a 2011 GTI, these wheels were on the car for about 5,000 before I changed them out. Two of the wheels have minor curb rash, which I will send detailed pictures of upon request Tires not included The wheels are super clean, & look great The wheels have no...
  4. T

socal valley and ventura county meet

So one of the guys on the vortex setup a GTG, figured I'd post up on here Lets try this again, who would be able to cruise out to santa paula airport for a vw/audi/bmw/benz meet on saturdays or sundays? post here and let me know which days would be good for you, and what times. we have a...
  5. T

TND's GTI

What's up everybody figured I'd make a thread to call my own :D. After my first car MK4 GTI got totaled by some tool in a 3 series I Picked up a CW four door, in December of last year and couldn't be happier! -CW -Four door -Autobahn Package So far I've got a set of -H&R Ultralows - 2piece...
  6. T

17x9 all around et35

What are you guys thinking found a set OZ that I'm looking to redo, how am I looking on fitment? I'm slammed on H&R Ultralows :thumbup:
  7. T

Euro Car Run, Sunday June 5, 2011

What's up everybody, this Sunday were gonna be getting together for a euro car/any car canyon run. We are going to be meeting at the backside of the Ralphs on Winnetka & Ventura. (right across from TAFT HS) at 10 am leave by 1030am sharp! Sunday June 5, 2011 My name is Tanner any questions...