GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tone7601

1. T

Ttrs brakes

What exactly do i need to install this what banjo bolt size i need since ima be using oem lines on an mk6 gti Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  2. T

Ch 026 so cal

Bbs ch authentic 026 5x112 19x8 et 50 two brand new nt05 all around 245 35 19 ft or sell Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  3. T

ttrs brake pads

for those running ttrs front brakes what pads your all using
  4. T

Need help how to open headligths

Whats the correct way of opening the oem headligths i look around but didnt find much Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  5. T

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

For sale 350 comen with ballast and afs never installed them total my car one has a small crack this are oem bixenon led they also come whit the adapters
  6. T

ch5x112 19x8 fs or trade plus cash or even trade seeing whats out there or ill take stocks plus cash because i need money to finish my build 17 18 and 19 this are real REAL bbs ch 19x8 50et tires are good still 245 19 35 and two 235 35 19 price 1500
  7. T

F23T Technical Info Compilation Thread

heres another log from a revised one
  8. T

working whit some guy over the internet to see if he can tune my file ill be posting logs once i get rev2 by the mean time this is rev 1 log for f23 on 91 shell
  9. T

i tried doing it like that but it keeps saying wrong format idk why
  10. T

im not sure how to load a log but i took a picture this run was all the way to 6k rpm im not really sure what im looking for here barely learning about this
  11. T

for sale 600 dlls 19x8 19x11 5x130 located in 92273
  12. T

FS: Ed's Golf 6 Replica OEM HID Headlights

that when i put the high beams on tho this are the low beams you can still kinda see a dead spot right in the middle the further the ligth is from the wall the less you can see so idk if its a bulb problem or im not putting the bulb right maybe i need the d2h or maybe they are low quality bulbs idk
  13. T

FS: Ed's Golf 6 Replica OEM HID Headlights

im running h7 hid kit 35 and im getting this dead spots rigth in the middle of the headligth and its verry annoying im i putting the bulbs wrong are they bad im i using the wrong bulb some help please or is that ligth output regular on this ligths ive tried everything and nothing works
  14. T

Fat Tire Thread

235 35 19 on 19x8 50et whit 10 mm spacers all around spacers aren't necessary by the way