GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TornadoFast09

1. TornadoFast09

Coding near Saratoga Springs?

Hi, i installed Ed's rep xenons today and one side is not lighting up. the turn signals and city lights work, just one of the bulbs does not. I tried with 3 different ballasts and no luck. Ed said i might need some coding done. can anyone in the area help with this? Thanks
  2. TornadoFast09

Swirl Marks on Detroits

Hi Guys, I recently got hit by another car, and as a result I got a new Detroit wheel. Compared to the other 3, this wheel has a mirror finish and is spotless. I have noticed that the shine has gone away on my other 3 wheels due to me being at college and having no choice but to go through a...
  3. TornadoFast09

Anyone in Saratoga Springs NY area? NEED HELP

Hi Guys, I bought a USP HID kit last week, tried to install it today and after almost 4 hours, i had to give up. i cant fit my hands in the housing to put the bulbs in even with the grille off and housings loose, and the t-tap connector part took me 2 hours, it was just a nightmare. this is...
  4. TornadoFast09

Shop in Upstate NY?

Hi guys, I go to school in Saratoga Springs NY, and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop that could install a new HID kit for me in the Albany area, or somewhere near there. I really dont want to stand in the cold for 2 hours with my hand numb fidgeting with the headlights. Thanks!
  5. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

where in the adirondacks did you go to school?
  6. TornadoFast09

New BMW 3 err 4 series coupe

sedan will be M3 and it was just confirmed that coupe will be M4
  7. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

i have almost 5 weeks, i go back the 22nd of january
  8. TornadoFast09

The College Thread

my finals dont start until the 17th yeeee
  9. TornadoFast09

the M4's target weight is that of the E46 M3
  10. TornadoFast09

if we are to go by previous BMW concepts, only the mirrors, wheels, and the exhaust tips will change and the rest will more or less be the same
  11. TornadoFast09

4 Series

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=775876 God I love the exterior. Production version will look more or less the same, besides the exhaust and wheels
  12. TornadoFast09

Explain your User Name.

MPower because i love ///M cars and 10s because im a tennis player
  13. TornadoFast09

HID bulbs in stock halogen housing

anyone have any experience with putting HID Bulbs (4300k) in a mk6 GTI halogen headlight housing? is it difficult? the USP install video looks like its a bitch also, wheres the best place to buy them from? its so dark up here in NY and the halogen bulbs suck so i was looking into this p.s. i...
  14. TornadoFast09

Audi's new 3.7L monoturbo

interesting, very interesting