GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by trueturbo

1. trueturbo

2015 Subaru WRX STI leaked!

I thought they were suppose to make progress, the generation before this is way more aggressive, looks like they regressed in styling. ?
  2. trueturbo

SYMBOLIC MOTORS: CARS & COFFEE (oct 26)

Anyone heading down to the Symbolic motors cars and coffee this Saturday October 26th!? What about a group of euros meeting up at like C-Bad cars and coffee and a drive to Symbolic because Symbolic starts right after C-bad ends! If people are down to meet up PM me for specific details! Just a...
  3. trueturbo

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Thought this was sexy! Hope you guys enjoy!
  4. trueturbo

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Nothing much done! Just a few little aesthetics! Hope you guys enjoy!
  5. trueturbo

SoCal San Diego Get Together

Hey guys! I have had my MK6 for about five months and see a couple every now and then at the car meets I attend but would really like to start talking to more fellow GTI owners! What would you guys think of like a get together somewhere around northern San Diego area? Just to create a community...
  6. trueturbo

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

Hey guys looking at getting some new wheels and lowering my car. How would my car look with these wheels. Anyone want to photoshop them on my car? (Ps sorry the pics are from a Craigslist ad!) thanks guys! Appreciate the help!
  7. trueturbo

:: Wash Bay Picture Thread ::

Closest the chick will ever get to washing my car. Posing for a picture.
  8. trueturbo

Caravanning in SoCal?

Hey I'm in San Diego I know of a couple local weekly car meets. Was wondering if anyone else in the area (anywhere from downtown SD to OceanSide) would like to meet up for a couple of car meets and get a solid group of VW's to caravan to these meets, or any meets that you know of!
  9. trueturbo

Your SoCal Photos!

Old photo taken on my phone! But enjoy! I do! This was taken in rancho Santa Fe! But I'm usually in Encinitas! Let me know if anyone wants to caravan to local meets!