GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by voidopolis

1. V

2007 Audi RS4 Daytona Grey

SOLD!
  2. V

Newest Ride

sexy as hell. awesome car. enjoy. I'm jealous.
  3. V

Trading the GTI for an RS5

belated congrats on the RS pickup. Welcome to the RS club (went from a CSG GTI to a Daytona B7 RS4) these cars are absolutely addictive... looks VERY clean and my favorite color as well.
  4. V

My new car search has begun...

you can go the route I went - get into a B7 RS4. AWD, 4 door. Manual. V8. Sounds amazing. Ski passthrough (or rack).
  5. V

PSA For Drivers

window licking fucktard... l'm dying. thanks for the post.
  6. V

POWL - Soda consumption?

hmm. where is the option for 3-4 a day? im really surprised at the pole numbers. are we being honest here? or is this like one of those masturbation poles where everyone lies how much they do it...
  7. V

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

+1 - aim for zero refund - why would you give uncle sam free money to use all year and get it back "used" afterward. that money is better kept and saved/invested so YOU earn the interest - not the Govt.
  8. V

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

another skier here. Been skiing for a long time - since the 80's. I got a part time job as an instructor at the local bunny bump here in Cleveland - should be fun. they started making snow locally here yesterday - which is early for the region. hopefully this means a long ski season this year...
  9. V

need new phjone- suggestions?

I switched from an having an iPhone for about 6 years (latest being the iPhone 5) to a Nokia Lumia 1020 (windows phone with a 42megpixel camera) and I'm enjoying the switch. bigger display, much better camera. There are a few apps that I miss, but no complaints really. Its "different". It...
  10. V

Which Antivirus Should I Run?

just run the default anti-virus with Windows - Microsoft Security Essentials. its free and pretty good - includes malware and antivirus protection. I run it on all my machines with no issues.
  11. V

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

I'm looking for more like this: Knife Party - my current addiction. Centipede http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSemARaqGqE Bonefire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEhjwJnTczA
  12. V

Walking dead !

I have a feeling it was the Dr. as well. Feeding the zombies is pretty clearly the one kid. I get the feeling that Walking Dead will probably kill off a major cast member (or two) this season to shake some stuff up. Too many times the main characters have escaped what ever predicament they...
  13. V

Walking dead !

good start to the season. Anyone watch "Talking Dead"? They had the senior producer guy who is now pretty much responsible for the program overall. He was super dweebie - and he was pissing me off on how candid he was on where the show is going this season. I don't want to know that stuff. I...
  14. V

Permanent rack rails

I was looking at the rackattack website - looking at some rail options and I found this video about installing permanent rails on cars without a rain gutter. I don't like the clip on racks that attach to the door frame.... looks like an older model golf...