GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Volusia1

1. Volusia1

FS: 2013 GOLF R PART OUT

ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THESE.. BRAND NEW R8 COIL PACKS AND A SET OF NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS. NEVER INSTALLED! SOLD
  2. Volusia1

Miss my R already.. it was a blast.
  3. Volusia1

APR CARBONIO ( GREAT CONDITION) NO CRACK OR ANYTHING. SOLD
  4. Volusia1

NEUSPEED CAI ( NEVER INSTALLED) BRAND NEW! $200+SHIPPING
  5. Volusia1

APR FUEL PUMP( NOT A REBUILT) WITH LESS THAN 5000MILES SOLD
  6. Volusia1

Hi fellow members! I had to let go of my 13'R because we need a bigger car. I bought it with 15k miles as a CPO and put only 5000miles in 8months. I have some nice left over parts. Everything works perfect and are in great condition. Enjoy! LED Tails in Dark Cherry. One led back up light...
  7. Volusia1

FS:Magnaflow CBE for R

I have a Magnaflow catback exhaust with less than 500miles for sale. I painted the tips with high temp black engine paint and it is practically in brand new condition. I'm located in IL and prefers local. ASKING $425. I'll post some pictures soon. Thanks!
  8. Volusia1

CEL Help

I guess it is camshaft position sensor. That little plastic tab got bent during dp install and it is barely held together with the rest.. Here is what it look like a noob mistake I guess..:lol:
  9. Volusia1

CEL Help

I had a 42dd downpipe and Magnaflow cb installed yesterday and got cel, took it to a local Autozone and found out it's P0010(camshaft position sensor). Could this be related to install error? I mean I threw on a RAI spacer(CCTA btw) so I was ready to play with different size jets and stuff but...
  10. Volusia1

My New R!!

I went with VWR and couldn't be happier. Congrats!
  11. Volusia1

2007 335i $18k

Well I traded in a 09' GTI on a N54 335i and back to a Golf R. No regrets.
  12. Volusia1

New R!

Hi guys, a noob here saying hello. just picked up a 12'CSG R and loving it!! It has 14k miles and I had the dealer including APR upgrade. I also have a few other mods in mind but it is so awesome as it is now. Anyway good to meet you guys!:w00t: