GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WaffleStomped

1. W

2011 MK6 GTI, Full boltons with K04. Autobahn package

Listing removed - 2011 MK6 GTI, Full boltons with K04. Autobahn package Listing Removed. Decided to keep the car.
  2. W

Any upgraded turbo cars have their throwout bearing squeal replaced under warranty?

Currently have 43k on the car and I am getting the TOB howl that is well documented on here. It seems to be hit or miss with having it replaced under warranty for those with stage 1-2, but I wanted to see if anyone with a k04 or stage 3 have had this done?
  3. W

Houston gti owners, which software do you run?

Like the title says, if you live in the greater Houston area, what aftermarket tune are you running? From my research the only options locally are from European Legacy and Bar-Tuning, both of which run APR. I have a K04 with the APR software, but it is flashed as stage2+ from the previous...
  4. W

Please help me diagnose (with videos)

So i recently purchased a 2011 GTI with an APR k04 installation. It also has the Carbonio stage 1+2, Apr DP, and APR intercooler. After driving around for a few days and reading the forums i've noticed my car hasn't really been holding boost properly. I checked the diverter valve and it was...
  5. W

WTB: 3" CBE, rear sway bar

I'm looking for a 3" cat back that will mount directly to an APR downpipe. I'm also looking for a rear sway bar. Please let me know what you have and shipping costs to 77478, thanks