GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wargasm594

1. W

Scratches from polishing with a DA?

Soooo... Decided to try out this Griot's 6" DA i picked up - I washed, clayed , polished with DA and then Waxed with the DA and everything looked great. After being out in the sun I noticed some scratches I've NEVER seen before (trust me I look) Did I push down too hard? Or maybe a spec of...
  2. W

Looking for 17" 5 spokes - some options insides.

Hey there, I want to get a 5 spoke style wheel for my 13 UG Tdi - I'm thinking I want Silver or Gunmetal even tho thats a hard color to make look right with United Grey I have Driver Gear springs and want to stick with 17" rims that are as close to oem as possible I would love them to be...
  3. W

I Beetlejuiced and decapitated my car today *pix inside*

So I really REALLY dislike all the headrests in this car sooo... Took out all the back headrests and then took the smaller back ones and put them up front. Left is original Right is the Rear one up front Rear view decapitation and Small head rests
  4. W

Color vinyl inserts - Not even close to the color of my car

Welp this sucks - I ordered the vinyl insert for my United Grey Tdi from http://www.kliimotorwerkes.com/ and it doesnt even look close to the color of my car. It almost has a GREENish tint to it. Are there any other vendors or options for this? Or do I need a bodyshop to paint it? I ordered...
  5. W

Getting rid of stock fog lights and adding something else

I have a 2013 Golf Tdi and don't like how the foglights look at all. I'll never drive with them on (literally)... So I ordered blank foglight panels and want to cut some slim line LED into it (kinda like the golf R) I want them to only come on when steering wheel is turned for corner lighting...
  6. W

Is there such thing as OEM Black Emblems for Mk6?

Is there such thing as OEM Black Emblems for Mk6? *Update - Installed with Pix* I searched site and can't find anything here about legit emblems. I find black butthole, Plastidip and Krylon... I don't want any of those options :lol: This says its a genuine part...
  7. W

San Jose Shop to install DG Springs?

Hello there, My DG springs just came in today, anyone recommend any San Jose shops? I have heard good things about SonicMS - https://www.sonicms.net/ I just want to make sure I'm not missing a better option (thats a little closer to me) Thanks a million! gotta lose the gap :paddle:
  8. W

Tow hook bolt and thread size?

Hello all, I want to make a custom mount for the tow hook hole, If I were to go to the hardware store do you know which bolt size and thread I would need for a perfect fit? Thanks a million!
  9. W

Dumb question - How do I skip to next folder or playlist from steering wheel?

Hello all, Search provided me nothing, My last two cars I could hold down the "next song" button and it would skip to the next playlist or next folder. This friggin car fast forwards the song.... How do I go to the next folder (SD card) or next play list (iPod) from the steering wheel...
  10. W

Custom SUB Install is complete!!!! MANY PICS

Hello all, Originally I was going to go with a JL stealth box but ended up going with the Simplicity in Sound guys per Jason's recommendation :thumbup: I didn't care how big the box was, my requirements were that this thing THUMP and that I can still get to my spare tire. All I can say is SiS...
  11. W

Pic request : RSe05 Gunmetal on United Grey Mk6

I have searched and searched and didn't find anyone with this combo so if its out there and I missed it I apologize in advance! I want to see how Gunmetal RSe05 look on a United Grey Mk6 Thanks a million if anyone comes thru!
  12. W

FS - San Jose - Airsoft - Tokyo Mauri Steyr Aug - Contour Roam2 - 250.00

Wassup?! Selling off a gun I love but honestly nowhere to shoot since I moved. (no yard) 250.00 for the gun, case, bbs, charger, 400.00 with above + Contour Roam2 & Picatinny mount, USB and 4GB MicroSD (perfect condition) http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/3801231044.html Local only -cash...
  13. W

So VW has some Mail in rebates thru June 30 on accesories

Hey there, I was on keffervw ordering some stuff and to my surprise at the end of the order there was a link for mail in rebate based on the amount you spend. I'm going to order drive gear springs from them for $207.00 and then VW will send you 20.00 back :thumbsup: Heres the link...
  14. W

Question to those who added a sub to the existing Dynaudio system

Hello there, How do the Dynaudio speakers sound handling bass now that there is a separate sub and amp installed? My installer's main concern is that there is no way to keep the bass from being directed to the stock speakers still. Since there is a lot of you guys who have done something...
  15. W

Has anyone changed their interior trim? Golf Tdi

Hello, I'm not a fan of Silver plastic in my 13Golf Tdi - Stumbled upon this while looking for a different solution http://orientalparts.com/Interior-Console-Trim-Full-Set-Black-Pyramid-Golf-MK6-P2417867.aspx Has anyone done this? Search brought up nothing :( From what I can find it seems...