GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wbean

1. wbean

Driver Motorsport customer service

Just wondering if anyone is having problems contacting Bronson and his team recently? In the Summer, I received a controller from his company to flash my Golf R and the program locked my ECU and it was a nightmare to get my car back on the road. Bronson agreed to refund the entire transaction...
  2. wbean

FS: Status Bucket seat - Kevlar

I will be shipping these to you! I lived in Vancouver for a long time but have moved since. I had the estoril blue M3 and mkv GTI before that. I have a very new condition seat for sale. Picked it off my friend's 2013 Audi RS5 when he sold the car. Brand: Status model: Ring - Kevlar...
  3. wbean

FS: brand new ESM 008 (18" rotiform IND) with tires

I have a set of brand new wheels and tires for sale. I will be shipping these! Brand: ESM 008 (18" version of the Rotiform IND) PCD: 5x112 Hub: 72 (include hub rings to 66.6) size: 18 x 8.5 , 18 x 9.5 color: Brilliant Silver Tires: Dunlop Sportmaxx RT max performance summer tires size...
  4. wbean

FS: brand new ESM 008 (18" rotiform IND) with new tires

I have a set of brand new wheels and tires for sale. note: I am not local (lived in Vancouver all my life though) so i will be shipping these to you directly to wherever you want! Brand: ESM 008 (18" version of the Rotiform IND) PCD: 5x112 Hub: 72 (include hub rings to 66.6) size: 18 x 8.5...
  5. wbean

For Sale: Great condition Valentine One - $300 shipped anywhere

I have a Valentine one Radar Detector for sale Comes with radar, window mount and cig power cord! Very good condition. $300 shipped anywhere in the world. Paypal only, gotta protect ourselves! picture is available, just the forum wouldn't resize it for me. Kindly email me for contact...
  6. wbean

Fs: accuair 380cc compressor + airlift additional harness

Accuair 380cc compressor Ran for 3 months. Little use. Airlift second compressor harness Retail $3xx Looking for $200 shipped anywhere.
  7. wbean

Fs: black Forest industry catch can fsi

Have a black Forest industry catch can for golf r Steel braided lines. Retail $4xx Looking for $200 shipped anywhere. Email or pm ifung90@gmail.com
  8. wbean

FS: Brembo Big brake kit - $800

Dear all, I have a set of brakes lying around that I was going to use but didn't end up using. Brembo caliper off boxster x 2 Goodridge lines - convert to GTI x 2 Adapters to bolt onto GTI/R x 2 High performance street pad - 50% 330mm drilled rotors - i'd say 60% but i would get this...
  9. wbean

FS: BFI catch can - Golf R

I have a BFI catch can for sale. Fits all golf R or FSI engine. Comes with steel nylon braided lines and fittings with mount. Very new. $250 obo
  10. wbean

FS: Air suspension by Airlift - performance package 6000 miles only

I am selling my full air suspension kit. Airlift Performance kit Airlift performance front shock (30 way adjustable) + camber adjustable plates Airlift rear bags Bilstein sport rear shocks V2 management Viair 380C compressors x 2 Airlift dual compressor harness 5 gallon tank 3/8 lines and...
  11. wbean

FS: Airlift air ride Performance package V2 - 8000 km

I am selling my full air suspension kit. Airlift Performance kit Airlift performance front shock (30 way adjustable) + camber adjustable plates Airlift rear bags Bilstein sport rear shocks V2 management Viair 380C compressors x 2 Airlift dual compressor harness 5 gallon tank 3/8 lines and...
  12. wbean

FS: Airlift Performance V2 kit

I have an Airlift digital V2 kit for sale It was bought in October 2013, on the car since December 2013 and Removed in April 2014. Under 5000 miles. Airlift complete kit Digital V2 management Performance front struts - camber plates - 30 way adjustable dampening - shock length adjustable...
  13. wbean

For sale: Unibrace UB $250 shipped

I have a red unibrace that was on my car for a few thousand kilometers. price is $260 shipped worldwide. (accounts for the paypal fee) Shipping from Hong Kong so pretty firm on the price since it's around $50 to ship already so i'm taking a big loss. Please pm or email me...
  14. wbean

FS: Unibrace UB

I have a red powdercoated Unibrace for sale. The one that goes under the car. $250 shipped. email me. ifung90@gmail.com
  15. wbean

Forge twintercooler on golf R?

I was wondering if anyone know if mk5 or mk6 Twintercooler can be made to fit Golf R? i have 2 friends that each have one for sale, one for mk5 GTI, one for mk6 GTI. Has anyone actually tried? i can't seem to find a straight answer searching the forums! :w00t::w00t: