GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Xtreme1

1. X

UniBrace XB Red For Sale SOLD

Parting out the car and had a Unibrace XB in red for sale. All bolts and nutset tool included but you will need to get new nutsets to be able to install. SOLD
  2. X

Unitronic MK6 GTI Catback for sale

Unitronic MK6 GTI Catback for sale SOLD Less than 10k on the exhaust. Was taken off the car during part out. Some minor marks on the top of the rear suitcase but no dings or dents on tips or exhaust. SOLD
  3. X

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Wheels with custom Paint

My Aston Martin rims are for sale. These are from a V8 Vantage and are genuine Aston Rims. Specs 114.3 18x8.5 ET50 18X9.5 ET60 Includes front set of stud conversion M14 to M12 for the front with 8mm spacers and adaptec 20mm adapters to convert to 5x112 for the rear. Painted Lexus Candy Red...
  4. X

Airlift AutoPilot V2

I have an Autopilot V2 management for sale. This was fitted into my car for 3 days. As I was waiting for my 3H system to arrive and then I got it a lot earlier than expected. So its like new. inc the following 3/8 Manifold Brand new 3/8 airlines Brand new fittings Systems has original...
  5. X

FS: Ross Tech Micro CAN Cable

SOLD
  6. X

WTB Inner Right OEM LED Tail light

As title. Looking for 1 inner right oem LED tail light. The one I have is cracked and need a replacement. Has to be OEM.
  7. X

SPM Motor and Trans Mounts

SOLD
  8. X

Stoptech ST-41 BBK

SOLD
  9. X

SPM Springs for sale

Got a set of SPM springs. They were fitted for 500 miles. Decided to fit H&R Ultra Lows instead so these are up for sale. $150 gifted through paypal and will ship free ground to lower 48 states.
  10. X

FS Full Set of VW Serrons + Tires

They are coming off the car tomorrow once my adapters show up for my new wheels. They have been on the car since new and are in excellent condition. Tires are included and are mounted on the rims. The tires are the stock PIRELLI P Zero AS 225/40/18. The wheels and 3 of the tires have seen 20k...
  11. X

Getting surgery in 2 weeks, joy joy

Been here. Had a 6mm stone. They went in and zapped it. Woke up with a stent. That thing was pain full. Made me feel like i had to pee every 5 mins. The cord was left too short and would work that piss hole like a cheese grater. When they pulled the stent out it was pain on an epic level...
  12. X

Word Association Game #2

Walking
  13. X

Word Association Game #2

Map
  14. X

Word Association Game #2

Teacher
  15. X

the turning 30 crisis, any tips?

30 for me it's more like a couple years of 40 lol. I agree with McQueeen when I hit 30 I discovered hangovers lol. Also the middle part of you body starts to swell a little cant just eat whatever I want anymore. One of the good things is that I had my kids young so when one is leaving college...